CHAPTER 32

Author's pov

Baekhyun scuttled into the castle as soon as Chanyeol's car stopped. He was worried of Sehun.

Chanyeol followed the younger's steps, he shook his head to see Baekhyun.

"Your Highness, are you okay?" Baekhyun barged in as he arrived at Sehun's room door.

Sehun frowned to see Baekhyun, coming into his room, barging in actually.

"Baekhyun Hyung, what is wrong?" Sehun questioned as he saw the elder was breathing heavily. He looked like he just ran all the way here.

Suho arched his eyebrows as he heard the words from Sehun.

"Hyung? He just called Baekhyun, Hyung?" Suho thought.

Baekhyun took a deep breath tk calm himself, he bowed slightly to Suho and walked few steps closer.

"I heard you just fainted, is that right?" Baekhyun questioned, with obvious worried tone.

Suho noticed he should leave both of them to talk.

"Eomma will go first, Baekhyun please take care of Sehun" Suho uttered, he smiled at Baekhyun after landing a kiss on Sehun's forehead.

"Yes, Your Majesty" Baekhyun truckled.

He sat down at the bed side as Suho went out, looking at Sehun confusedly.

"What happened, Prince-

"Don't be so formal, appa is not here" Sehun cut off before the elder could finish his words.

"Sehun, what happened?" Baekhyun questioned softly, he grabbed Sehun's hand and held it gently.

Sehun huffed, before lifting his face to see Baekhyun.

Baekhyun could see the tears inside the younger's eyes. It was painful tear. He pulled Sehun to hug him.

"You can tell me anything, Sehun-ah" Baekhyun stated slowly while stroking Sehun's hair to comfort him.

"H-Hyung, why did he do that to me?" Sehun asked still with tears flowing down his rosy cheeks.

"Who do you mean?" Baekhyun asked, looking straightly into Sehun's pair of eyes.

Before Sehun could answer, the door opened and a tall figure walked in.

"Everything is okay?" Chanyeol asked, as he stepped closer.

"J-Jongin, he misunderstood" Sehun stammered. He remembered the harsh words came out from Kai.

"Misunderstood?" the pair looked at each other in confusion.

Sehun inhaled deeply, before started telling the things happened. He felt relieved to tell someone about it.

"HE DID THAT?!" Baekhyun scowled, he could not even understand why with his cousin stupid behavior.

"Y-you are not mad at me right, Hyung?" Sehun carefully asked, well who knows right?

"No, of course, Chanyeol told me about it" Baekhyun tried to calm himself down, and smiled sweetly at Sehun.

"B-but why Jongin can't understand?" Sehun's eyes were tearing up again. He grasped the pillow and buried his face.

He cried and shouted as loud as he could.

Baekhyun clinched his teeth, he knew who was the one causing all of this misunderstanding.

He knew it.