CHAPTER 35

Author's pov

Xiumin wiped away the tears that were cascading down his cheeks, his attention was not changed from looking at Jongin.

"Jongin, stop hurting yourself" he uttered, ruffling the brown hair softly.

He could not stop the tears from flowing out. Which mother would not cry to see his son in this condition?

"What's wrong?"

Suddenly a guy entered, stopping Xiumin from looking at Kai. He looked at the guy expressionless.

"What are you doing here?" he questioned coldly.

"For Jongin of course" Taemin answered, not even glancing at Xiumin.

He walked closer towards Kai who was laying on the bed, without thinking he sat down at the bedside.

Xiumin clinched his teeth seeing the guy, he grasped his fist to prevent from exploding.

"Jongin will know soon, Taemin" he stated, stood up from his seat and faced the door.

Taemin frowned, turning his face to look at the elder. He looked puzzled.

"He will, soon"

After saying that, Xiumin sprinted out from Kai's room leaving the confused Taemin.

Taemin shrugged off, turning back his attention to the sleeping Kai. He smiled as he could see the peaceful face.

"You will be mine soon, Kim Jongin" he muttered with a satisfied smile on his face.

He thought no one could get into his way this time, he would make sure that.

He was about to caress the feature before a sound stopped him, he snorted.

He huffed before going out from the room while stomping his feet, why now?

Slowly no one knows, the eyes suddenly opened and stared at the blank wall with no expression.

"Know what?" the plump lips questioned.

He heard all of the conversation just now, he already woke up even before Taemin came into his room.

"What it means?"

What did his mother mean by knowing soon? What will he know?

His lips suddenly curved a teasing smirk, he remembered what Taemin said just now.

"It will never happen" he scoffed.

Being Taemin's? That would never ever going to happen.

He exhaled deeply, his mind was a mess. He could not even think properly now.

"What should I do?" he sighed, he felt like crying right now. This was too frustrating.

"Sehun"

His mind could only think about Sehun, he could only accept Sehun. No one else.

He released a heavy sigh before reluctantly waking up from his bed. He still felt dizzy and tired.

But staying in this room would make him felt more dizzy.

He grabbed his sweater and phone before heading out from his bedroom.
"Jongin, where are you going?" Kai rolled his eyes in annoyance as he heard the annoying voice.

Please, he didn't want to be disturb right now. He wanted to be alone.

"Out" he responded shortly and reluctantly.