CHAPTER 16

Author's pov

"How dare they did that" Heechul scowled, grasping his fist.

Taemin remained silent, looking at his mom. His mind was still thinking about the incident just now.

"Taemin, we need to plan something" the older stated, looking at his son.

"Eomma, we don't have to-

"Yes! We have to do it" Heechul exclaimed, scowling. Why does Taemin had to be so nice?

"Eomma, there's nothing we can do, he's already married" Taemin uttered slowly, his heart twinge after saying those words.

"That's what I want you to do" Heechul retorted, smiling devilishly.

"What do you mean, eomma?" Taemin looked puzzled, looking at his mom with questioning look.

"Destroy their marriage" Heechul stated calmly, furrowing to see his son's shock expression.

"Eomma, what are you talking about?!" Taemin exclaimed, not believing that his mom wanted to do that.

"Why are you so shock?" the older arched, sipping his drink calmly.

"I won't do that" Taemin stated, looking away to avoid his mom's sharp glare.

"You will do that, Taemin-ah" Heechul scowled, sharp staring the younger.

"Eomma, this is not the right way" the younger uttered softly, and weakly. He couldn't refuse his mom's order but he didn't wanna do that kind of things.

"This is the right way, you need to follow me!" Heechul retorted before stood up from his seat and walked away.

Taemin released a weak and heavy sigh, he had no choice but to obey his mother's order.

"Kai, Sehun, I'm sorry" he muttered, ruffling his head.

-

"What do you think you're going to do" the short guy trying to catch up with the taller guy, chasing him with his short legs.

"I'm going to do what I want to do" the taller stated, stepping further and faster with his long legs.

"What do you mean?"

The taller stopped walking, sighing deeply.

"Byun Baekhyun, can you stop following me?" uttered the taller guy, looking deeply into the brunette, sharp glaring him but that didn't make the guy flinched.

"Your Majesty, it's my responsibility to know where you are going and what you're doing" answered the elder, with a cold glare.

"No, you don't need to"

"Well, it's the King's order and you have no right to say anything about it!" Baekhyun exclaimed, smiling proudly to tease the younger.

"Shit! I knew it" Chanyeol cursed under his breath, grasping his fist.

"I will still do it, and I'm not afraid of you, shorty!" Chanyeol smirked devilishly seeing Baekhyun's scowled expression.

"This damn guy just called me shorty?!"

Baekhyun clinched his teeth.

"Shut your big mouth, yoda!"

who cares if the guy was a prince, it was too irritating for him.

Chanyeol snorted, this guy was really something else.

"Move aside shorty, I need to go" he finally walked away, ending the endless childish fight between them.