CHAPTER 2

The suit that was made specially for Prince Sehun for his 24th birthday had completely done. But, Baekhyun was a bit afraid to show it to Prince Sehun. He was afraid that Prince Sehun might cut off his design again. That incident really haunted him. He didn't want the same thing to happen again.

After the black incident, Baekhyun would make sure the design followed the terms.

"Can I try it first?" Sehun said. He looked at the reflection on the mirror. He took a deep breath and changed. He can't wait to wear the beautiful suit.

"You don't have to worry, I won't cut your design this time" Sehun said and looked at his reflection whole smiling proudly.

"Do you like it, your majesty?" Baekhyun sighed of relief when he heard that. He was sure Prince Sehun liked the design.

"It's beautiful! I like it" Sehun answered and still looking at his reflection.

Once again Baekhyun sighed of relief.

"It's so pretty!" Sehun said. The suit was already sticked on his slim body. White suit with black beads really made Prince Sehun looked more shining and beautiful!

"How do I look?" Sehun asked Baekhyun. He turned around and looked at Baekhyun waiting for the guy to answer his question.

"You look amazing, your highness!" Baekhyun praised him making the prince smiled proudly.

"I know I am" Sehun said proudly .

Baekhyun quietly rolled his eyes annoyed. "Cocky! I wanna choke him if I can" Baekhyun thought.

"Ermm, Your Highness?" Baekhyun braved himself to ask Sehun. Sehun only replied with a humming while still busy looking at his reflection.

"You said last time, you need a personal chef right?" Baekhyun asked carefully. Sehun stopped and turned around to see Baekhyun. He looked at the guy confusedly.

"Yes, why?" he asked.

Baekhyun took a deep breath before saying it.

"I have a cousin, he's searching for a job now" Baekhyun said. Sehun looked interested.

"Is he handsome?" Sehun asked. "Picky!" Baekhyun thought.

"Of course he is! Who's his cousin?" Baekhyun said proudly. Sehun smiled sweetly and nodded.

"Ask him to come" Sehun said. Baekhyun smiled widely! He had successfully helped his 'lovely' cousin.

"Right now" Sehun answered without any doubt. He stood up and walked to his changing room. Baekhyun was shocked to hear that. The prince was already crazy now? "Welp, he's crazy!"

"Now? Are you serious, your majesty?" Baekhyun asked unsure.

"Yes, if your cousin really want this job" Sehun replied cockily. "Can I choke him now???" Baekhyun thought.
"I will call him now" Baekhyun said and walked out of the prince's room. Sehun just nodded.

Baekhyun took out his phone and dialled Kai's number. "Luckily he's a prince, if not I will totally kill him!"

After few minutes, the person finally picked up the phone.

"What do you want, Baek? I'm busy now" Kai said. He's being honest now. He's busy cooking right now.

"Kai listen! I want you to get ready now, get change, I will be there soon!" Baekhyun said as soon as Kai finished nagging about how disturbing Baekhyun are.

"Why? What's wrong? What happened?" Kai asked. He's confused of course! His cousin suddenly called him and asked him to get ready. For what tho?

"Prince Sehun wanna meet you now" Baekhyun replied making Kai shock as hell. "My cousin is really amazing!" he thought.

"He wanna meet me already? You're amazing, Byun!" Kai praised his cousin sincerely. Yes, he's totally sincere now.

"I know I am, Kim" Baekhyun smiled proudly after hearing the praising. But he suddenly remembered the main reason he called that Kim guy.

"Don't change the topic! Now quickly do as I asked you!" Baekhyun said.

"Yes, boss" Kai said and ended the call. He already ignored his cooking and ran to his room to get change. Eomma will do it soon.

Kai entered Baekhyun's car and sat on the passenger seat. He already smiling widely.

Baekhyun drove his car right into the palace. Kai was amazed to see Baekhyun's car easily can go into the palace.

"Let's go now" Baekhyun said. Kai followed the shorter guy. Baekhyun's legs calmly walked into the palace. Kai was walking behind him. He once again amazed seeing the castle from inside. So beautiful.

Baekhyun steps stopped in front of a room. Kai automatically stopped behind him.

"Remember, dont embarrass your cousin!" Baekhyun reminded Kai. Kai only laughed and nodded.

"Don't worry, Baek" he said.

Baekhyun knocked and walked into the room. Kai followed him. He could see the room was so big! Multiple times more bigger than his room!

"Your Majesty, he's here" Baekhyun said. Kai only stood beside him quietly.

Sehun turned around after hearing Baekhyun's voice. He looked at Kai who's standing beside Baekhyun. "He's not bad" Sehun thought while looking at Kai from top to bottom.

"So you're the guy?" Sehun asked, still scanning the guy in front of him.

Kai suddenly kneeled down and bowed thousand times to Sehun making all the people there shocked.

"Your Highness, sorry for disturbing you, I'm-

Kai didn't finished his words yet, Baekhyun already asked him to stand up. So embarrassing, Kim Jongin!

Sehun looked at him weirdly and giggled. "You're so lame, nowadays you dont need to do that" Sehun said making Kai smiled awkwardly.

"Baekhyun, can you leave us alone here?" Sehun asked, ordering actually.
"I have some questions to ask your cousin" Sehun said and glanced at Kai. Baekhyun nodded and leaved both of them.

"So, introduce yourself" Sehun said. Kai took a deep breath.

"I'm Kim Jongin you can call me Kai, Prince Sehun" Kai said and smiled handsomely at Sehun making Sehun blushed but he quickly changed into his arrogant expression again.

"You can cook?" Sehun asked. He need to make sure the personal chef can cool well.

"Yes, I can" Kai replied.

"I want you to make my birthday cake, can you?" Sehun said, ordering Kai already. Kai looked shocked but he quickly controlled his expression.

"So, I already got the job?" Kai asked to make sure.

"Not yet, I will make the decision after tasting your cake" Sehun smiled sweetly making Kai amazed again with his smile.

"That is the kitchen" Sehun said and pointed at the kitchen in his room. Kai nodded.

"Well, see you tomorrow Kim Jongin" Sehun said and leaved Kai. He walked into his room.

Kai sighed and walked to the kitchen. He will make sure the fussy Prince loves his cake! He will make sure he got the job!

--

Hi! How's your opinion? andd I make some changes hereeee, I changed Taemin to Baekhyun hehe:)) hope you like it! See ya later 💕