CHAPTER 14

Chanyeol's pov

"I will find him by myself then" I mumbled as soon after the brunette guy left with his car.

He left after scolding me. That guy was seriously something, no one ever dare to raise their voice tone like that.
Hes different from any other guys that I met.

Baekhyun would never tell me, I knew that. Damn it.

"But how?" I started thinking and rushed to my car as soon as my mind thought an idea.

I secretly followed the brunette's car, this was the only way to know Sehun's husband house.

"So this is his house?" the car stopped at a house.

My eyes followed Baekhyun's movement as the guy walked into the house.

"You're a genius, Park Chanyeol" mumbling about how genius I am.

I already started planning, this would not be so hard.

"Thank you, Byun" I muttered, thanking the shorter guy.

Author's pov

Chanyeol drove his car out of the house, heading back to his castle. He already got what he wanted.

A fair skinned guy arched his eye brows, he felt familiar with that luxury car.

"Isn't that Chanyeol's car?" he mumbled, started to think the reason why the prince was there.

"I will found out soon" he shrugged, continue his driving.

-

Xiumin furrowed when he heard the door bell rang. Who was it?

He stood up, heading towards his house door, opening it for the guest.

A guy barged in as soon as he opened the door, followed by a guy.

"Heechul hyung?" Xiumin gasped, he didn't expect for his brother to come over.

"What are you doing here?" Xiumin questioned, following the older into the house.

"I come over to visit my younger brother, cant I?" Heechul stated, sitting on one of the sofa without being asked.

Xiumin scoffed, he knew his brother so well. That guy must had something to do, that's why he was here.

"Eomma, stop acting like that" a guy uttered, irritated with his mom's behaviour.

"Taemin, when did you get back?" Xiumin asked, looking at his brother's son, Taemin.

"Few days ago, I planned to visit you that's why I came" Taemin explained their reason for coming.

Taemin was a humble and nice boy, he never talked harshly and knew how to respect the eldest.

Xiumin liked him, he planned to make Taemin as his son in law but looked like it won't happen.

"How's your studies?" Xiumin started asking.

"Good, I'm on my vacation now" Taemin replied, beaming. His round eyes were wandering over the house, searching for something or someone.

Xiumin noticed it, but he chose to acknowledged it. He knew that the kind boy really liked his son.

"Where's Kai?" Heechul asked, straightly to the point.

"He just got out" the younger replied.

As soon as he said that, the door swung opened and a tall figure walked in.

"Eomma, I'm back" Kai closed the door, haven't noticed the guest yet.

Taemin beamed, he was waiting to meet Kai.

"Sorry, I didn't notice you are here" Kai smiled awkwardly as soon as he noticed.

"How have you been, Kai?" Heechul asked, nudging his son and Taemin was already blushing.

"I'm good" Kai replied shortly.

He actually noticed that Taemin was there and blushed over him, but he ignored it.

Kai already knew that Taemin liked him, but he couldn't do anything. He didn't have that special feelings towards the latter.

"Eomma, can you-

Sehun stopped, he was confused to see the unfamiliar people in the living room.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt" Sehun bowed, rubbing his neck awkwardly. He received a weird and confused look from the two unfamiliar people.

"Who is he?" Heechul questioned, he was still scanning the guy from head to toe.

Kai grunted, why did he have to make Sehun felt uncomfortable?

He finally stood up and approached Sehun, encircled his arm around the younger's waist.

Sehun gasped.

Heechul and Taemin widened their eyes seeing the interaction.

"Meet my wife, Oh Sehun" Kai announced proudly, pulling him closer to his body.

Heechul was dumbstrucked, Taemin was extremely shocked. He felt like crying now.

"What?!" Heechul scowled, stepping closer to the pair.

"What about Taemin? Why did you do this?!" he yelled, glaring at Sehun who was hiding behind Kai's shoulder.

"K-kai" Taemin was tearing up, he looked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry but this happened, we already married" Kai stated, protecting Sehun from the angry guy.

"You! Its all your fault!" Heechul scowled, trying to get to Sehun and hit him but Kai prevented.

Xiumin quickly pulled his brother away, he won't let anyone hurt his son in law.

"We need to discuss this nicely" Xiumin asked them to settle down, he brought the elder to sit down.

Sehun was scared, he didn't do anything but why did that guy suddenly got really angry.

He was curious, and why did the guy cried? Did he have any relationship with Kai?

He shook his head, still hugging Kai from behind, and for Kai it's a good thing or course.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone, it suddenly happened" Kai stated after a moment of silence.

"Taemin I'm sorry, I never have special feelings to you, I love you as my brother, not more that that" Kai uttered, pulling Sehun closer to him.

"B-but why Kai?" Taemin was still in tears, he was broken to hear the explanation.

"I love Sehun, no matter what happen" Kai announced, turning his gaze at Sehun, looking deeply into those eyes.

Sehun was shocked, he never expected that.

His cheeks reddened, he didn't know what to say. He still not sure with his.own feelings.

He just remained silent, feeling comfortable in Kai's embrace.

Heechul scoffed, he stood up and sprinted towards the door. Taemin followed his mother.

"I will never let you guys" he demanded before slamming the door harshly.

Kai rubbed his temple, he knew this would happen but he would just promise that he would keep Sehun by his side.

--

Hi! Sorry for the late update ❤

Im sorry, I just made few changes, its actually not kyungsoo but taemin, im so sorryyyy buy hope you will enjoy itt 💫