CHAPTER 21

Author's pov

Kai was still at the doorway, thinking about what just happened.

"Jongin" Xiumin called softly, startling his only son. He turned around his face to see his mother smiling calmly.

"Don't you wanna talk to Sehun?" the elder questioned.

Kai huffed before his eyes stared at the tight closed door, he really wanna wanted to meet Sehun right now honestly.

But he knew Sehun needed times alone.

"He needs some times alone" he stated. Xiumin patted his son's back gently.

"Go to him, he needs you" Kai frowned to hear those words, he looked at the elder with a questioning look.

"Really?"

Xiumin slightly nodded.

Kai inhaled deeply, before his legs sprinted towards his room's door. He suddenly felt nervous.

He slowly twisted the door knob and pushed the door opened, he looked around and saw Sehun was standing by the window.

Kai got into the room and swinged close the door behind him.

"Sehun?" he carefully called the name, and the latter only remained silent.

Kai swallowed before braving himself to come nearer Sehun, he looked up and saw the captivating eyes looking outside the window.

"Sehun, are you o-okay?" he stuttered, and finally Sehun turned his face to look at Kai.

"I'm fine" he stated with a sigh, and gave the elder a weak smile.

Kai felt that it was heart dropping to see Sehun this way, he actually hated this side of Sehun. He preferred the bossy and sassy Sehun.

His hand slowly grasped the younger's gently, squeezing tight to comfort him.
"Thank you" he softly mouthed.

"For what?" Sehun frowned, while flushed over to see their fingers intertwining.

"For just now, I was afraid at first if you might choose him cause I thought you still love him and you would leave me for him and I will be left alone without you here, I'm sure I can't live without you-"

Sehun stopped Kai's rambling by crashing his lips onto the plump lips.

Kai widened his eyes in shock, he didn't expect that but still replied the sudden kiss.

"You talked too much, Jongin" Sehun uttered, giggling.

"You can accept me now?" Kai suddenly questioned, his deep eyes were staring deeply into the younger's.

Sehun kept silent, he didn't say anything. He just put out a smile.

"It's okay if you are not ready yet, I will wait for you" Kai, who noticed the silence said, he didn't want to force Sehun.

"Sorry, Jongin" Sehun smiled apologically.

"It's fine" the elder stated, caressing the beautiful feature of his wife, they both were staring at each other.

"Jongin" the voice startled Kai, he can see Sehun was already pouting his lips.

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry" the younger whined, he swayed the elder's arm playfully.

Kai was deadly handling himself from not attacking the cute creature in front of him.

"Let me cook something for you then, Your Highness?" Kai said teasingly, while Sehun giggled.

"Sounds good"

Kai held out his hand, and Sehun intertwined their fingers together. They walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

"Let the times determined, I will make you fall for me soon, you're mine, Oh Sehun"

Kai thought to himself, while still staring at his smiling wife.

-

Chanyeol was driving his car as fast as he could, didn't care if it might cause an accident.

He was a total mess now, he was broken.

"Damn it" his lips were cursing along the way, his eyes were staring sharply, his jaw hardened.

He finally stopped his car, he grasped the steering and hit it hardly.

"WHY?!" he shouted frustratedly.

He was trembling, his heart twinged. His face reddened out of anger.

Chanyeol stepped out of his car and slammed the door harshly. He looked at the scenery in front of him emotionlessly.

His mind started to flashback the incident just now, he couldn't believe that.

He couldn't accept the fact that Sehun left him, it was over.

"Didn't I tell you before, Chanyeol-ssi?" he frowned to hear the familiar voice and huffed to know who was it.

"What do you want?" he asked coldly.

The person chuckled softly, the only person who was dare to call Chanyeol without any formal call.

"I know what happened, that's why I'm here"

"What do you mean, Byun Baekhyun?!" Chanyeol snapped, to be honest he was too tired to fight with this small guy.

"If you're here to laugh at me, just do it and leave me alone" Chanyeol uttered slowly, looking at the latter weakly.

Baekhyun sighed. He didn't like this kind of Chanyeol.

The usual bright eyed were looking at him painfully, the lips which always curved mischievous smile was now sealed without any smile.

"You will find someone better than Sehun, he is not the only one" Baekhyun stated, avoiding the eye contact from the taller.

Chanyeol snorted before looking away.

"What if I say, I just want him" he questioned more to a statement.

"Then opened your eyes bigger so that you can see other people, Sehun is not the only guy exists in this world" Baekhyun replied, with a huff.

"I don't know, I can't believe he did that" the taller said again.

"Sehun is not the one for you, you will find someone who is the one for you, so stop being like this Yoda, this is not you!" Baekhyun exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows.

Chanyeol could finally laugh, he turned around to see Baekhyun's annoyed face.

"Thank you, shorty" the taller stated and received a death glare.

"Well, glad you're back" Baekhyun teased, crossing his arm.

Chanyeol once more laughed, seriously how could Baekhyun did this.

He stopped and admired the guy's features.

Baekhyun was beautiful actually, those fascinating eyes and pinkish lips, with his beautiful soft milky skin.
"Why are you staring at me?" Baekhyun stuttered, the taller was staring at him er intensely.

"No, I'm not" Chanyeol responded.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes of annoyance, the prince was irritating as always.

"Well, I need to go now" Baekhyun finally said and turned his back before Chanyeol stopped him.

"Thanks again" he could see the sincereness inside those deep eyes and that made his heart beated wildly.

He quickly nodded and got into his car.

"This is crazy"

--

Hi guys! Maybe ill sit be updating for few days cause ill be really busy with school 🙇💕

I'll try to update soon! 💕