CHAPTER 28

Author's pov

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Sehun seemed shock to see Chanyeol was standing by the door.

"Hi Sehun" the elder chuckled. He already expected this kind of reaction from Sehun.

"Hyung, Jongin is not at home now, you should go" Sehun flashed a awkward smile and was about to close the door.

"Sehun, wait!" Chanyeol stopped him.

"I need to talk to you"

Sehun was unsure about it but seeing Chanyeol's hoping stare made him slowly nodded.

"This is the last time" he thought before moving his legs to follow the elder's steps.

"So what is it?"

Chanyeol was calming himself down before uttering.

"I just wanna say sorry, to you and Jongin" he sincerely smiled. Sehun gasped before flashing a relief smile.

"It's okay Hyung, it was my fault too" Sehun suddenly felt guilty over the elder.

"No, you make me realised everything, Sehun" Chanyeol ruffled the younger's hair gently.

"Me?"

"Yes, you make me realised that I need to open my heart for someone else" Chanyeol responded.

"Do you like someone now, Hyung?" Sehun asked teasingly as he got the blushing Chanyeol as respond.

"Yeah" Chanyeol rubbed back of his neck sheepishly.

"Who is it?"

"You will know soon" Chanyeol's answer made Sehun pouted his lips. He really wanna know who.

"Promise me you will be happy with Jongin" Chanyeol stated, and tousled Sehun's hair.

"I will, Hyung" Sehun replied with a smile. He assaulted the elder with a tight hug.

There was no more feelings, only brothers hug.

"See you, Sehunnie" Chanyeol patted Sehun's head and sprinted into his car.

Sehun waved with a wide smile on his face, he finally can sigh of relief. He got into house.

Without realising, someone was standing not far from them with a camera in his hands.

"Can't wait to see who will suffer soon" the person uttered and walked away from the place.

Chanyeol was driving with a satisfied feelings. He was glad to end the things well between him and Sehun.

"I should get ready for tonight" he muttered and pulled a fond smile.

-

"Jongin, you are back?" Sehun smiled fondly at his husband.

"Yeah" Kai responded with a handsome smile on his face.

"So how?" Sehun questioned as he helped Kai with the things and sprinted into the kitchen.

"Good, I got a job finally" Kai replied in excitement.

"Really?"

Sehun was smiling wide as he could see the happiness on Kai's face. His heart warmed up.

"So, to celebrate it, do you want to eat anything?" Kai chuckled before walking towards his wife.

He backhugged the younger and placed his face between the shoulder and neck.