CHAPTER 1

Today it was already one year Kim Jongin became an unsuccessful jobless guy. But the things that made him stressed out were the neighbours. For these few days, all he could do was staying in his room without doing anything. He felt embarrassed to go out. The neighbours will investigate him with asking so many questions.

Why did they became so 'busy body' with someone like him. Kai didn't care about it, he knew what's he doing.

"Jongin-ah" Kai heard someone called him. He saw his busy body neighbour, Shindong ahjussi.

"Yes, ahjussi?" Kai said. If he could, he wanna run away from that old man now.

"Don't you want to search for a job? Who knows you are lucky enough to get the job" Shindong said. Kai looked at him confusedly.

"What job is that?" Kai asked. He wanna know whether the job will shut him or not.

"Be a soldier" that man said. Kai looked at him coldly. If he could he wanna kill that old man now. What the hell?! Soldier?!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Baekhyun laughed out loudly after hearing Kai's story. Kai looked at him expressionless.

"Then you don't want to try out?" Baekhyun asked. He's teasing Kai actually.

"Are you crazy?! Soldier duh!" Kai said making Baekhyun laughed loudly again.

Kai stood up and mumbled. His emotion was totally not fine now!

"Being a jobless is so stressful! I don't want to trouble my mom so I use my own money but-

"But the money is getting lesser and you still don't have any job?" Baekhyun cut off Kai. Kai nodded slowly.

Baekhyun was Kai's cousin. They were so close with each other and Kai will told Baekhyun everything if he had a problem.

Kai stroked his own face and sat down on the sofa. Baekhyun sat beside him and pat his shoulder.

"I'm totally like you before, the people underestimated me because I wanna be a fashion designer. Now all the mouths are totally shut when they know who am I right now!" Baekhyun said and smiled proudly. Kai rolled his eyes.

"Who am I now? Say it loud and clear!" Baekhyun said. Kai smiled widely to him.

"Byun Baekhyun is the personal fashion designer for the famous prince in this country" Kai said. He rolled his eyes annoyed.

He's stressing out because of the job thingy, now he's showing off.

"Oh yes! I forgot to tell you!" Baekhyun suddenly said and pat his forehead. Once again Kai confused.

"What is it?" Kai asked.

"Last week, Prince Sehun told me he needs a personal chef" Baekhyun's words made Kai stood up and looked at him.

"I'm not sure when is the interview but you don't wanna try it?" Baekhyun asked. Kai smiled widely. He nodded excitedly. He really needs a job now!

"Who knows the Prince will fall in love with you" Baekhyun said teasingly. Kai looked at him coldly.

"But are you sure?" Kai asked again. He's unsure about this news.

"Yes idiot! I'm not joking, well if you don't want then it's okay-

"NO! I want it!" Kai cut off.

"I will tell Prince Sehun about it then, he likes handsome guys so maybe you're lucky to get it" Baekhyun said and stood up. He's about to go.

"Tell me when is the interview! I wanna meet the prince" Kai said and started to daydream.

"Yes, I will Prince Jongin" Baekhyun said teasing Kai. Kai looked at him expressionless making Baekhyun laughed out loudly.

"Your Majesty, allow me to go now" Baekhyun bowed down to Kai. Teasing his cousin again.

"Yes you should go before I kick your ass out" Kai said and lifted his legs to kick Baekhyun but the guy already ran away from there.

-

"Jonginnie?" the voice startled Kai. He turned around and saw his mom standing in front of his room.

"Eomma" Kai said and hugged his mom, Xiumin. Xiumin shake his head seeing his son's clingness.

"Your room is a disaster, Kim Jongin" Xiumin said and started cleaning his  son's messy room. Kai just smiled widely to his mom.

"Where is Baekhyun? Already go?" Xiumin asked while his hands was busy picking up the dirty clothes.

Kai nodded while following his mom to clean up his room.

"Eomma need to go out now" Xiumin said and gave the clothes to Kai.

"So you need to cook" he said again. Kai nodded.

"Yes, Madam" Kai smiled after he teased his mom. Xiumin smiled and walked out of his son room.

Kai only had his eomma, his father already passed away since he's still a little kid. That's why he loves his mom so much.

"How the prince looks like?" Kai was in the kitchen right now. He's busy thinking about "the prince" .

"He must be so sweet" Kai started to daydream about the prince. He's smiling like an idiot right now.

Kai shook his head. He's insane because of the prince right now. All he need was to find a job! He will make sure he got the job!

--

Hi! How's the first chapter? Sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter will be longer 💕