CHAPTER 20

Author's pov

His heart broke into pieces, Taemin tried to hold back his tears from falling.

Slowly he walked away from the place where he overheard Baekhyun and Prince Sehun's conversation.

"Why it is so hard for me?" his tears started to fall over his cheeks, he hope no one would hear him.

Honestly, Taemin still like Jongin.

He was really shock after finding out about his marriage, Kai didn't even tell him.

"I like you as brothers not more than that"

Those words kept on haunting him, he knows Kai would never accept him.

Suddenly his phone rang, glancing at the caller's name and released a heavy sigh.

"Hello, eomma?" he sighed.

"How is it going?" Taemin rolled his eyes, he expected this. His mother cared about other things more than his own son.

"Eomma I told you, stop this" Taemin tried to prevent his mother.

"No!" Heechul snapped.

Taemin rubbed his temple, Kai's words were running around in his mind.

"He's already married, I cant do anything" Taemin muttered, hoping his mother would stop.

"If you're not going to do, I'll go there!" Heechul retorted, ending the phone call before Taemin could say anything.
"This is too bad!" he mumbled.

"Sehun, Kai, I'm so sorry" Taemin sighed again, he felt really sorry.

He couldn't do anything to stop his mother, to stop it.

Sehun gasped, he covered his mouth from making any noises. He heard all of it.

He suddenly felt bad for Taemin, well it was not fully his mistake. He was a good guy.

"But still I don't like him" Sehun murmured, he turned away his body from the room and was going to his own room before-

"What are you doing?" Sehun squealed and looked at the guy who just made him shock.

"Jongin!" he snorted.

Kai's plump lips chuckled before ruffling the younger's hair, making him protested.

"Stop that!" Sehun pouted, walking away from Kai.

Kai frowned, he slowly followed the younger's steps towards their room.

"Why are you following me?" Sehun stated, Kai arched his eyebrows.

"I'm not, this is my room too if you forget" Kai replied, looking at the younger confusedly.

"Oh, yes" Sehun responded, looking away to hide his reddened face. He was cursing inside.

"Sehun?"

Sehun was startled by the elder's call.

"Y-yes?" he replied without looking at the guy's direction.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"N-nothing, what do you mean?" Sehun replied with a question.

"You're acting weird, did something happened?" Kai questioned, his fierce eyes was looking dearly into those fascinating eyes.

"N-no, nothing happened!" Sehun retorted, rubbing his neck awkwardly.
Kai frowned, he leaned over Sehun closer. His face was just a few inches from Sehun's.