CHAPTER 4

Being Oh Sehun's personal chef was not an easy job actually. At first, Kai thought that it would be a good job and easy but turned out he was wrong.

Everyday, facing this prince's annoying attitude was not an easy thing to do. He slowly understand that Sehun was annoying, fussy, snooty and arrogant but sometimes he found out that he was cute.

Now, here he was, in the kitchen preparing the food for the fussy prince.

"What should I do?" Kai asked himself, clueless. He remembered what the prince said about the rules of being his personal chef.

Flashback

"What should I do now?" Kai asked, he was still confused about the 'rules' that the prince already prepared.

"Here" Sehun handed a paper to him.

Kai's eyes widen when he read what had written on the paper.

Rules;

1. respect me, dont ever dare to call me by my name!

2. you will stay with me from now.

3. dont bring other people to enter the room.

4. ill live my life and you with yours, dont be a busybody.

5. everything that I ordered you to do will be done, everytime, anytime, everywhere!

6. follow the rules and dont ever break any of it!

Kai gasped.

"Y-your highness, this?" he stuttered, didnt have any idea what to say.

"Yes, you can read the rules and make your own choice" Sehun said, sitting while crossing-legged and looked at Kai.

"But, I cant promise you to not break the fourth rules" Kai said while lifting one of his eyebrow, flirting with the prince.

"I'll kick you out if you dare to break any of it!" Sehun said, stammering. Kai's flirting face was too sexy to resist.

Sehun inhaled, he need to be prepared.

End

Now, Kai was standing in the kitchen, thinking about what menu to do.

"I'll just cook whatever, his choice to eat it or not" Kai shrugged, his hands started to snatch any things he saw and mixed it with each other.

A figure suddenly entered the kitchen, Kai didnt realise it yet.

"Kai!" the guy yelled.

Kai was about to drop the food he made if the guy didnt catch it from falling.

"Byun Baekhyun!" Kai grunted, looking at his cousin who was laughing loudly.

"You should look at your idiot face just now, Kim Kai!" Baekhyun said, continue laughing at his cousin's almost bad luck.

"You are the actual idiot!" Kai snorted, he pushed the still laughing Baekhyun away and scurried to put the food on the table.

Baekhyun inhaled, preventing himself from laughing again and walked closer to Kai who had left him just now.

"I'm sorry, Kai" he said, shooting a wide smile to Kai while the younger just snorted.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked, straight to the point. Baekhyun looked at him, crossing-armed.

"I'm the prince's personal fashion designer if you forget" he answered smugly.

"Oh" Kai said shortly.

"How are you, cousin?" Baekhyun suddenly asked, he noticed that Kai was not as cheerful as before.

"Not so good" he retorted.

"What's wrong?" asked the older, pulling one chair and drop his butt onto the chair.

Kai inhaled deeply, releasing a heavy sigh. He rubbed his temple before facing Baekhyun's questioning look.

"I thought it would be fun but turned out the prince is so annoying!" he said, sighed heavily again.

Baekhyun chuckled, he knew Kai would react like this. No one can stand the prince's clingy and fussy attitude.

"That are the challenges for this job, Kai" he said.

"Yeah and I need to face it" Kai answered, he was so tired to be honest.

"Why dont you stop and find another job?" Baekhyun asked although he already knew the answer.

"I dont know why, but I dont want to stop" Kai replied, suddenly Sehun's face flashed in his mind. The sweet smile that he showed whenever he was happy.

Kai didnt notice that his lips suddenly curved a smile, Baekhyun looked at his cousin weirdly, what's wrong with this guy already?

"You had turned into an idiot now" Baekhyun scoffed. Kai rolled his eyes, can they realise that both of them were the same?

--

Thank you for all the support you have given to me! 🙇🌸

I'll continue to write more stories 💕