CHAPTER 25

Author's pov

"So, what happened just now?" Sehun questioned coldly, and stared at his husband.

"N-no, I was going to reject it!" Kai retorted, pulling one of Sehun's hand and held it tight.

Sehun, rolled his eyes in annoyance, he pulled out his hand from Kai and walked away.

The guy slowly walked away, before suddenly stopped.

Kai looked at him with a frown, what happened?

Sehun suddenly turned around and sprinted into Kai's embrace, burying his face into the broad chest.

"D-dont leave me, please" he pleaded, with a sorrow tone. He was afraid, really afraid.

"Sehun, are you crying?" Kai asked worriedly, seeing no response from the younger, he forcefully lifted up his face.

"What's wrong hm?" Kai stroked the beautiful features gently, staring deeply into those pretty eyes.

"I don't want you to leave me" Sehun mumbled audibly, still with teary eyes and reddened face.

Kai lips curved a slight smile, he pulled the younger into a tight embrace, trying to comfort him.

"What are you saying? Of course, I won't" he stroked the back of Sehun's head softly.

Sehun remained silent for few seconds, before lifting his face to look at the handsome feature.

Kai chuckled, Sehun looked extremely cute with that expression on his face.

Sehun suddenly encircled his arms around the elder's neck, pulling him closer. Their face were really close now.

Sehun inhaled deeply before leaning towards the other's face and crushed their lips together.

Kai's eyes widened in shockness, his hands slowly hugged the younger's slim waist, pulling their bodies even closer.

The kiss ended after few minutes, they both stared at each other. Sehun's face was already reddened, he was too shy.

"I love you" Sehun muttered under his heavy breath.

Kai gasped, he looked at Sehun with a shock expression. This is unbelievable, a miracle.

"W-what did you just say?" he stammered, and looked at the already blushed Sehun.

"N-nothing, you misheard it" Sehun denied, avoiding Kai's shock look.

"Sehunnie, please, I wanna listen to it one more time" Kai uttered, smiling widely.

Sehun huffed, this is so embarrassing he thought.

"I love you!" he retorted, and ran away to avoid Kai.

Kai, was still in shock, chuckled to see Sehun running away in embarrassment.

He stepped slowly towards Sehun, who was hiding under the blanket.

"Sehun?" he called out softly.

"No, Jongin" the younger muffled, still hiding himself.

"Are you serious about that?" Kai's question made Sehun finally peeked out his head.

"Y-yes, of course!" Sehun replied with a pout, and his reddened face.

Kai, curved a smile and pulled off the blanket. He hugged the younger from aside.

"Thank you" he muttered.

Sehun nodded as reply and buried himself in the warm hug.

They both stared at each other, before leaning over closer to each other. No one knew who started but their lips met.