ROYAL CHEF SEQUEL

Author's pov

"Baby, you need to stop eating these unhealthy things." Kai stated as his hand moved to take the ice cream from Sehun.

Sehun frowned and a his lips curved a pout, looking at his husband with an annoyed look.

"Jongin! Give me my ice cream." he exclaimed, hands trying to get the ice cream back but unfortunately he couldn't get.

"Gosh Sehun, you have been eating too many so no more."

Sehun snorted in annoyance, before crossing his arms and turned away from the husband.

Kai released a light chuckle to see the sulking Sehun. He kept the ice cream on the table before moved to sit behind Sehun.

"Sehunnie?." he encircled his arms around the younger's waist, pulling him closer.

Sehun huffed and pushed the elder away as response.

"You are so annoying." he stated in annoyance.

Kai bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from attacking Sehun. He moved closer to the wife.

"I did it for you and our baby, Sehunnie." Sehun's lips curved downward as he heard Kai's words. He turned to look at the guy.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows as he saw Sehun was about to cry.

"What's wrong--

"Nini, sorry." Sehun abruptly buried himself inside Kai's arms, hiding his face inside the broad chest.

Kai could only patted Sehun's head softly as a response. He ran his hand through the soft hair.

After few seconds he could feel his shirt was soaked wet, and quickly he lifted the younger's face.

"Hey, what's wrong?." his hand caressed the reddened cheeks, wiping away the tears.

Sehun pouted with his teary eyes and reddened cheeks, nothing could be this cute.

"I made you mad, sorry." Kai's lips curved a soft smile, wouldn't dare to laugh if did not want to make the big baby upset

"Baby, how can I be mad at you?."

Kai stated fondly, landing a light kiss on the younger's forehead.

Just one thing could explain this kind of Sehun. Mood swings. He was facing that.

Sehun stopped crying and smiled sweetly afterwards. His beautiful half crescent eyes showed.

He hardly trying to stand up from his seat with his big tummy. He was catching his breath, sweat flowed over his face.

Kai sprinted to his wife and asked him to sit.

"Where are you going hm?."

Sehun did not answer. He just pushed the guy away and walked slowly to the kitchen.

"Baby, do you want anything? I can get it for you." Kai wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist to help him walking.

"No, Jongin."

Kai sighed heavily.

The door sound startled both of them, and they automatically looked over the direction.

"Sehun, we're here." Sehun smiled softly as he saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo was walking towards him.

"Baekhyun Hyung! Kyungsoo Hyung!." he exclaimed in excitement, trying to run over them with his big tummy.