CHAPTER 15

Author's pov

Kai was still thinking about the incident just now, it's so stressing.

"Jongin" Xiumin sat down beside his son, smiling at him.

"Eomma?" Kai startled, exhaling deeply.

"What are you thinking about?" Xiumin uttered, patting his son softly.

"Nothing eomma, about just now" Kai snorted, Xiumin sighed deeply.

"About Sehun or Taemin?" Xiumin asked, looking at his son. He knew Kai would think about those two.

Kai gasped, honestly he was only thinking about Sehun. He didn't really care about Taemin actually.

"Sehun, I'm afraid he would avoid me after this" Kai answered, honestly. Sehun might avoid him after the sudden confession, he was afraid of that. Anything could happen.

"Why would he?" Xiumin furrowed, what was his son talking about?

"Eomma, you know that we are forcely married" Kai ruffled his dark hair out of frustration. Lots of thoughts were running inside his mind now.

"Jongin, are you sure about your feelings?" Kai startled with that sudden question, he remained silent.

Sehun's feature appeared, the way he smiled, the way he got angry. Kai liked all of them.

"I'm sure, eomma" Kai stated, he was really sure. He was sure about his feelings.

"Then, you don't have to be afraid" Xiumin responded, shrugging.

"What do you mean, eomma?" Kai questioned, he was still confused.

"Make Sehun fall for you, he surely will" Xiumin said, before standing up and left his son. Kai arched his eyebrows, he nodded merely when he finally understood.

"I will, eomma"

-

"What's happening?" Sehun touched his own chest, feeling the heartbeat gone wild.

His mind suddenly flashbacked the incident just now. He quickly ran into the room after Heechul and Taemin got back.

He was totally embarrassed now.

"Maybe he just said that to irritate that guy" his smile disappeared, eyebrows arched. He suddenly felt said if that really happened.

"What's wrong with you, Sehun?" he pat his own cheeks, getting rid of those feelings.

"You only love Chanyeol, no one else!" he kept saying that, denying it.

But he gotta admit that Jongin was slowly getting into his heart.

Sehun was startled by the knocking, the door swung open and Jongin stepped in.

"Sehun" Jongin uttered, walking towards Sehun.

"Y-yes?" Sehun stammered, avoiding their eyes contact to hide his nervousness.

Kai didn't say a word, he stared at the younger's face. Sehun inhaled deeply, his face getting reddened.

"W-why?"

Kai frowned before cupping the reddened face, wiping it gently.

"J-jongin-

"Are you okay?" Kai questioned, his deep black eyes still focusing on Sehun's face.

Sehun gasped, he really wanna scream loudly and pushed the guy away from him as it made his heart beat wildly but he couldn't.

Behalf of him liked this, liked the way Kai treated him like this.

"I-I'm fine" Sehun stuttered, blinking eyes rapidly.

Kai couldn't help himself from smiling, Sehun was too adorable. He curved a wide smile.

Sehun snorted sheepishly.

"Your face are getting red" Kai stated.

"That's because of you, idiot!" Sehun silently thought.

Kai's eyes landed on the pouty lips, he didn't realised leaning his face closer to the younger.

He smashed his plump lips onto the latter lips, sucking the lips gently.

They stared at each other after breaking the kiss, breathing heavily.

"Sehun, I started to love you" the older suddenly uttered, stroking his wife's feature gently.

"W-what?" Sehun was shocked with that sudden confession. He was not ready for this.

"Yes, now I'm really sure about this feelings" Kai stated, pulling Sehun closer.

Sehun silently screaming, he was happy to know that those words are not jokes but he also confused with his own feelings.

His mouth kept saying that he loved Chanyeol but his heart started to accept Kai.

"Jongin, I don't know" he said, tears suddenly sprung to his eyes.

Kai sighed, lifting his face and wiped away the tears.

"I will make you, don't worry about that" he said, shooting a genuine smile.

Kai surely know, Sehun still had feelings towards Prince Chanyeol. His heart twinged thinking about it. He promised he would make Sehun forgot about him, and falling into him.
Sehun remained silent, he approached the guy and landed his lips onto the full lips.

Kai was shocked to receive that, but was happy to know that it was a good start for them.

Xiumin wiped away the tears cascading down his cheeks. He slowly closed the door.

He knew it was a good start for them, his son and son in law. There would be lots of problems they had to face but he sure they could face them.

"Everything will be fine" he muttered.
-

"That is really his car, what was he doing there?" uttered the fair skin guy.

He snorted, his eyes was looking at the picture, slowly his lips curved a smile.

"I miss you" he muttered while looking at the shorter figure in the picture.

"I will meet you soon, I hope" he said.

"Luhan, what are you doing?" the fair skin guy, Luhan turned around to look at the round eye guy standing by the door.

"Nothing, come here" he responded, keeping the picture away.

"Sehun?" the shorter asked, smiling.

"I miss him, Kyung" Luhan sighed, staring at his wife's face.

Kyungsoo chuckled, stroking his husband's face.

"We will meet him soon, don't worry" he stated, trying to calm the older.

"Yeah, I hope"

"Where's Ziyu?" he asked.

"He just fall asleep a while ago" Kyungsoo replied.

"Should we sleep now, baby?" Luhan questioned, chuckling to see the younger face's getting reddened.

"Yes, you need some rest"

Luhan grinned, he would forgot about those things for now, let the times defined what will happen.

--

Hi, sorry for the late update and the short chapter ❤

HAPPY EID MUBARAK TO ALL THE MUSLIMS WHO CELEBRATE 🎉💕