Announcment

Hey guys. I know I said that I think this story will stay strong, well, it's failing to do so. I haven't had the inspiration to write and therefore causing me to leave my desk early and forget everything I need to do. So here's my plan. My plan is that I am going to make a 400 view special chapter and then end it there. I'll end it on a good note and hopefully this story will continue to get reads over time. I'm sorry to end this short, but I think this storyline is better than the first one I had. It really has come a long way since I restarted this. Thank you all for the views and the support of this story. Now that this one is finishing up, I can focus on getting you guys the lyric breakdowns and future stories. I know I haven't touched my Questions, Discussions, and Theories story is because I haven't thought of much. This is my game plan and I hope you like the special chapter. It will be a crossover since I did an AU for the 100 view. What crossover you may be asking? Ir's probably going to be AOT, but I might change it. So don't 100% think it's going to be an AOT/RWBY crossover. It might. It might not. I'll still have to think about it. Anyway, I will get working on the crossover and I hope you liked this story because it is sadly coming to an end. BAAAAIIIII!!!!!!