CHAPTER THREE

"Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together." said Corpsman Dey

Corpsman Dey presents all of them to Saal and next it's Rocket. " Subject 89P13. Calls itself Rocket. The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form." said Corpsman Dey referring to Groot.

" What the hell?" asked Denarian Saal.

"They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89P13's personal house plant slash muscle." And next up is Peter. Peter Jason Quill, from Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udonta." Peter hears what he's saying and winds up his middle finger and flips the bird at them making Dey smile "Nikolai Black, we don't know where he's from, he was also raised by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udonta, He and Peter was raised together" Corpsman Dey turnes to Saal. "Transport all five to the Kyln." as the five of them are taken to The Kyln, High Security Prison.

"I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the law, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel. But, hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped twenty-two prisons, this one's no different. You're lucky the broad showed up, because otherwise, me and Groot would be collecting that bounty right now, and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers." said Rocket

"I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years. I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon." said Peter.

"Hold" said a Prison Guard.

"What's a raccoon?" asked Rocket.

"What's a raccoon? It's what you are, stupid" said Peter.

"Peter" said Nikolai elbowing Peter because he was walking in front of him.

 "Ain't no thing like me, except me." said Rocket as they are being led to their cell.

"So, this orb has a real shiny blue suitcase, Ark of the Covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe. What is it?" asked Peter.

"I am Groot." said Groot making Nikolai turn and smile at him.

"So what? What's the orb?" asked Peter.

"I have no words for an honorless thieves." said Gamora.

"Who are you calling thief?" asked Nikolai.

"Pretty high and mighty coming from the lackey of a genocidal maniac." said Rocket making Gamora looks at him.

"Yeah, I know who you are. Anyone who's anyone knows who you are."  said Rocket.

" Yeah, we know who you are. " said Peter before looking back at Groot." Who is she?" asked Peter looking at Groot before looking at Nikolai like he knew who she was.

"I am Groot." said Groot.

"Yeah, you said that." said Peter making Nikolai chuckle quietly because he heard that Peter was getting annoyed.

"I wasn't retrieving the orb for Ronan, I was betraying him. I had an agreement to sell it to a third party." said Gamora.

 "I am Groot." said Groot.

" Well, that's just as fascinating as the first eighty-nine times you told me that. What is wrong with Giving Tree, here?" asked Peter.

" Well, he don't know talking good like me and you. So his vocabulistics is limited to "l" and "am" and "Groot." Exclusively in that order." said Rocket.