CHAPTER THIRTEEN

All the Guardians were out of their ship and notice the Milano is destroyed.

"Look at this! Where is the other half of our ship?" said Gamora.

"My ship." said Peter.

"Either one of you could have gotten us through that field... had you flown with what's between your ears instead of what's between your legs!" said Gamora making Nikolai chuckle lightly.

"If what's between my legs had a hand on it... I guarantee I could have landed this ship with it." said Peter.

"Peter, we almost died because of your arrogance." said Gamora in a scolding tone.

"More like because he stole... the Anulax batteries!" said Peter.

"They're called Harbulary batteries." said Drax.

"No, they're not!" said Peter.

"Do you know why I did it, Star-Munch? Hmm?" said Rocket.

"I'm not gonna answer to "Star-Munch." said Peter.

"I did it because I wanted to!" said Rocket.

"Dick." said Peter.

"What are we even talking about this for? We just had a little man save us by blowing up fifty ships!" said Rocket.

"How little?" asked DRax.

"Well, I don't know, like this?" said Rocket holding his thumb and forefinger close together.

"A little one-inch man saved us?" asked Gamora skeptical.

 "Well, if he got closer, I'm sure he would be much larger."said Rocket.

"It's how eyesight works, you stupid raccoon." said Peter.

"Don't call me a racoon!" said Rocket angry.

"I'm sorry. I took it too far. I meant trash panda" said Peter making Rocket look around in confusion.

"Is that better?" said Rocket.

"I don't know." said Drax.

"It's worse. It's so much worse." said Peter snickering.

"You son of a..." said Rocket.

"Hey!" said Peter.

"I've had it with you!" said Rocket.

 "No! Back up!" said Peter.

"Someone followed you through the jump point. Set me free, you'll need my help." said Nebula when she notices a ship coming through.

"I'm not a fool, Nebula." said Gamora.

"You are a fool if you deprive yourself a hand in combat." said Nebula.

"You'll attack me the moment I let you go." said Gamora.

"No, I won't." said Nebula, who is terrible at lying.

 "You'd think an evil supervillain would learn how to properly lie." said Nikolai.

"I bet it's the one-inch man." said Drax.

"After all these years, I've found you." said Ego.

"And who the hell are you?" asked Peter.

"I figured my rugged good looks would make that obvious. My name is Ego... and I'm your dad, Peter." said Ego.

"I hired Yondu to pick you up when your mother passed away. But instead of returning you, Yondu kept you. I have no clue as to why." said Ego the living Planet.