Chapter 1

My name is Emily and I'm still living with my parents!! I know it's awful but they have just moved to Staten Island, from the UK and I didn't want to live in the UK without any family. I have 2 younger siblings. My brother, Connor who is only 3 years younger at the age of 21 and my little sister Jessie who is 12.
I'm a huge fan of impractical jokers. And that's why I was quite excited to be living in Staten Island because they live here to!! We spent about 2 hours in the car with me listen to Imagine Dragons. We finally got out of the car. I picked up my phone with my impractical jokers case on and stepped out of the car. I looked around and the small street to see many happy families. Then I turned round to my right to hear s door slamming. I turned round and saw Sal Vulcano walking out of it!!!
'NO WAY!!" I thought. I ran into the house, upstairs and peered out of the window. It was definitely him. His gelled hair, glasses, beard and green eyes!!! Sal Vulcano actually lives on my street!!! I shouted around the house searching for my mum and dad.
"Mum!! Sal from impractical jokers lives on this street!! Opposite us!!" I informed her.
"Wow that's great" she said hardly caring. This was a big deal. The Sal Vulcano lived opposite me!!!!

"Help out with the boxes" my dad shouted. I slowly walked outside to the car to pick out some boxes. I could hear a familiar soft voice which spoke
"Hi I'm Sal!"  He said to my parents.
I turned around to give a gentle smile and ran in the house. I couldn't even talk to him. I ran up to my room and peered out the window. He looked up, laughed a bit and smiled with a wave. I hid by the wall. He actually waved at me.

Outside Sal was still talking to my parents.
"I must apologise for my daughter she's a huge fan of impractical jokers and your her favourite and I think she's very nervous" my dad explained.
"That's a shame I'd love to properly meet her!" Sal replied.
"Well take up a box to her room and you can!" My mum requested.

Sal got a box labelled Emily's Stuff and carried it up to my room. The door was closed so he gently knocked and walked in.
"Hey Emily, I got your stuff!" He said with a smile. He placed the box on the bed and sat next to me. It was an awkward silence. I couldn't even speak I was so nervous.
"Nice room" he said to me breaking the silence.
"Thank you" I replied finally speaking. He gave me a smile.
"So your a fan of the show?" He asked staring at my phone case.
"I love it" I replied still quite nervous but gave him a welcoming smile. I finally looked up at his face, admiring his green eyes.
"Favourite joker?" He asked. I felt my cheeks burning red.
"Uhh... you" i replied with a smile.
"Well I'm honoured" he said with a laugh. "Need help unpacking?" He asked me.
"Yeah please if you don't mind" I replied.
"I'll get some boxes!" He said going downstairs.