Chapter 14

It was now around 2 o clock and I haven't seen Sal since 9am when he kissed me. He hasn't text me or anything. Maybe he was avoiding me?! I thought I'd text him so he could reply.
Me: hi xxx
He hasn't responded but he retweeted impractical jokers tweet so I knew he was on his phone. I kept looking at my necklace and thinking about Sal. Maybe he just wanted to be friends!? But whatever he was thinking he was clearly avoiding me....

Sal's POV
"Dude I kissed her!!" I told Q.
"You what? Did she kiss you back??" Q asked me.
"Yeah... she even kissed me again after I kissed her!" I told him.
"So what you worried about?!" Q asked me.
"Well... I didn't ask her out and I don't think she likes me in that way!" I told Q whilst looking at my phone.
"Who is it?" Q asked.
"Emily" I said. "She said hi! What does that mean?!" I asked getting frustrated.
"I think it means Hello" Q said sarcastically.
"I wish I just asked her out!" Sal said to Q.

Emily's  POV
"Please can we build a snowman!!" Jessie pleaded.
"Fine!" I agreed. "Wanna come?" I offered Connor.
"Sure" he agreed.

We wrapped up warm and went outside to build a snowman. Every now and again I'd look over to Sal's house but I presumed he didn't want to see me so I tried to block it out of my sight.
"Can we invite Sal?" Jessie asked.
"No!" I snapped at her. She went off in a strop and continued to make a snowman. I slumped in the middle of the snow.
"What wrong sis?" Connor asked me, sitting next to me. 
"Just me and Sal. One minute we are fine then the next he avoids me!" I told him. He patted my back. "And we kissed but I presume that's why he's avoiding me!" I said to Connor. He gave me a sympathetic smile.
"Just try to get him out of your mind!" Connor advised me, but it was easier said than done. I looked around to try and find Jessie but I couldn't see her anywhere until I looked up at Sal's house. She was stood by the door, knocking it.
"Oh god!" I said with a face palm. I began running up before Sal answered but I saw the door slowly open to reveal him stood there.
"Go get her!" I whispered to Connor as I hid. He ran up to his door to get Jessie.
"Sorry about that! She ran off!" Connor explained.
"I want you to play!!" Jessie asked.
"Where's your sister?" Sal asked them both.
"Out here!" Jessie told him.
"Shh Jessie! Let's go and sorry Sal!" Connor said. I realised Sal knew I was outside so I came up from the snow and walked over to them.
"Told you she was here!" Jessie said pointing to me.
Sal came walking out of the house, totally ignoring Connor and Jessie.
"Hey Em!" He said with an apologetic look.
"Hey Sal I gotta go!" I said quickly grabbing Jessie and running off.