Chapter 37

When we got back we just played some music and had fun. I was sat in Sal's sofa, admiring my finger, adjusting the ring with a smile. Sal came over with a cola and sat next to me.
"You alright gorgeous?" He asked, wrapping his arm around me.
"The happiest I've ever been!" I replied.
I rested my head on his chest and could feel my eyes getting heavier. I was so tired and it was gone 12 and the guys were still partying. I ended up falling asleep on Sal, leaving him stuck there.
"Can you pass me the blanket?" Sal asked Joe. Joe did as he was told and passed Sal the blanket. Sal rested the blanket over my warm body. The guys left shortly after. Sal tilted his head into mine and also fell asleep.

***
The next morning I woke up with the sounds of gentle snores filling my ear. My head slowly moved up and down with Sal's breathing. I could feel his heart racing where my head was rested. I slowly moved Sal's arm off me and got up and made a cuppa. I tried not to wake him and sat on the sofa opposite.
He slowly began to wake up at 8am. He used his hand as a pillow as his eyes fluttered open. He let out a roan as he stretched.
"Ah morning" he Sal's as he lifted himself off his chair.
"Morning" I replied with a warm smile. He came over and sat next to me.
"Wedding planning today" he joked.
"Honestly I don't want a huge wedding. Just a cheap and simple one!" I said as I hated attention.
"Whatever you want" he said, kissing my forehead.