Chapter 33

We got to the restaurant and Sal got us our table as my entire family sat down, and the jokers. Sal made sure he sat on the edge and I didn't know why and I sat next to him. Next to me was my mum and opposite was Murr. Q was opposite Sal and he kept talking to him. Sal looked very nervous and again, I didn't know why. He kept tapping his pocket, as if he was checking for something. I placed my hand on his knee and he looked at me
"You okay?" I asked him.
"Ahh yeah" he unconvincingly replied. I gave him a warm smile when the waitress came over.
"Party for 9- what would you like?" She asked. We barely had anytime to chose.
"Can we have 5 more minutes" my mum requested. The waitress nodded and walked away.
"What are you having?" I whispered to Sal.
"I have no idea. This is why I don't come to posh places" he joked.
"I really want chicken but also that burger sounds nice" I whispered to him.
"Why don't you order the chicken, ill order the burger and we can go half each?! That way we get both" Sal whispered back. It was actually a good idea.
"This is why I love you!" I said back as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

The waitress came back over and we all told her what we wanted as she wrote it on a small notepad. Sal looked very nervous and everyone was talking at the table, so at least it wasn't awkward silence. Sal looked very nervous and bent down at the side of the table, and so did Q.
"When are you proposing?!" Q asked him in a very quiet whisper.
"I'm not sure!" Sal replied.
"But tonight!" Q asked him.
"Definitely" Sal reassured him. They both got up from the table at the same time. Sal had a strange, worried look on his face whilst Q looked very happy. The waitress then came over with our food as we all tucked in.
Me and Sal split our food in half and gave eachother half of what we got. Everyone looked at us confused.
"What are you doing?" Jessie asked. Me and Sal lightly laughed.
"This is actually what we do at restaurants" I explained with a laugh.
"Your laugh is so cute" Sal said to me, not as quiet as he had hoped.
"You guys are so cute!" Murr said.
"So Sal, when are you back on tour!?" My mum asked, trying to move the conversation along.
"Well we have 8 months off then we are away for a month then back home!" Sal explained.
"We love going touring but now 2/4 are married.." Q began. Sal kicked his shin. "I mean 1 married and 1 in a relationship" he corrected with a nervous laugh. I didn't take any notice as many people made that mistake.
"This is delicious! Thanks Sal!" I said as he had paid for this.
"No problem, Happy Birthday babe" Sal said, holding my hand.