Chapter 10

Sal tugged my hand to go over to my sister.
"I'm too cold!" She said and I could see tears in her eyes. She was always quite emotional and dramatic. "Can we go to your house?" She asked Sal.
"Don't be rude Jessie!" I warned her.
"I suppose" Sal said turning to me for confirmation.
"Only if your sure!" I said to him. He still didn't let go of my hand. I quickly pulled out my phone to let my mum know and she said it was fine.
So we trudged through the snow to Sal's house and warmed up. We took our shoes, hats and gloves off and left them by the door. Jessie ran straight through, sitting on the sofa.
"I'm so sorry about her- she gets very excited with snow!" I explained. He grabbed hold of my hand again
"It's fine I'm the same when I see you" he said with a wink and walked through. I couldn't tell if he was flirting with me?! I just ignored it and followed him in.
"How about some hot cocoa?" He offered. My sister didn't know what he meant which got Sal confused.
"Hot chocolate Jessie!" I told her.
"Yes please!" She said.
"It's a hot chocolate in the UK" I told Sal, following him into the kitchen.
"Ahh! I'll pick you up tomorrow night at 6" sal insisted.
"Okay" I agreed. He passed me my mug as we sat down. Jessie sat on the carpet watching TV as me and Sal sat next to each other on the sofa. Sal kept staring at me.
"What?" I asked with a laugh.
"You have a bit of cream on your lip" he said laughing at me. He slowly leaned into wipe it of. But he stared into my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. I also leaned forward, inches away. We were on the brink....