Chapter 20

I hated being mad with him but I guessed we were over. And I really didn't want to give him back the necklace he got me but I wanted to show him how much he hurt me. Little did I know my whole family was watching me when I gave that back to him from the window.
My brother came into my room, and no matter how annoying he was he would always be there for me. He sat next to me on the bed as I cried into his shoulder.
"Don't worry about it. I heard what happened" Connor said to me.
"I loved him" I said crying even more. Connor gave me a look of sympathy and wiped away my tears. My sister didn't really know what was happening. She walked into my room and said
"We can invite Sal round!" She thought this would cheer me up but it obviously didn't.
"Well me and Sal aren't best friends anymore!" I said to make her realise. She had no clue why, but I didn't bother to explain.
I just sat there crying, wanting him back.

Sal's POV
I ran into my house crying, storming straight up to my room. I gripped hold of the necklace in my hand as my tears streamed down my face. I looked out of my window to see her on her bed crying like me. I should've been honest. She's the first girl I've ever... loved. Me and Melissa dated for 6 months and I've never felt the same for Melissa that I feel for Emily. Emily is the most perfect girl I've ever laid eyes on. Since the day we met, even though she was nervous, I fell for her. And now, as I've lied to her.... I've lost her.
Q walked straight into my room hearing me cry.
"What's wrong?" Q asked me.
"Me and Emily we are over" I managed to say, looking down at the necklace in my palm, gripping it tightly.
"Give her time, she will come round!" Q reassured me.
"I hate that I've hurt her so badly!" I said to him, letting the tears run down my cheek. My phone buzzed and I immediately picked it up in hopes it was Emily. It was Murr instead.
Murr: hey Sal, can me and Joe pop round tonight?
Sal: ok

Q left the room to give me space. I just sat there crying, wanting her back.