Chapter 40

Emily's POV
I had one hour to get ready! So I placed my dress on and everyone in the room gasped in chorus. I couldn't help but smile as I looked in the mirror. This was an amazing feeling. Murr and Q came back around and walked into the room. I turned around and they gasped too.
"You look stunning!" Q said to me with a smile.
"Absolutely gorgeous!" Murr replied.
"The car is ready for you. Connor and your dad are already in there!" Q explained as they walked back over to Sal's. I carefully got into the car and drove away.

Sal's POV
My hands were like jelly. I could feel the rivers of sweat dripping down my forehead. I kept taking deep breaths in hopes it would calm me down but I didn't. Murr and Q came back through the door.
"She's stunning!" Q said.
"Who? Emily?" I asked.
"Obviously! She looks gorgeous!" Q told me.
"She always does" I muttered. Joe heard and smiled. We collected everything we needed and got into the car.

*****
We arrived! I could wait to see Emily! It was only a night apart but I was desperate to see her beautiful face again. Not long! Only 10 minutes to go! I was so worried I would mess it up. Me and Emily have made speeches to read and I kept going over mine. I was messing up the words.
"Don't get stressed. You preform to over a million fans every night!" Murr said.
"But this time, its for my Emily! Not strangers" Sal said to him.

The piano began to play as everyone rose from there seats. I began to walk down the aisle, thinking about Emily, and Emily only. I had Joe, Q and Murr following behind me. This random man who was a friend of Emily's had his phone ringing constantly.
"Larry! Is calling" joe whispered to us.
We all began laughing hysterically. Everyone turned to us and I could feel tears of laughter in my eyes.
"Santiago found him!" Murr added. This made me go fully into hysterics. I was slowly falling on the floor but the guys held me up. I turned to my mum who was telling me to behave with her eyes, so I followed my instructions.

Emily's POV
I heard the piano playing. I took millions of deep breaths but my heart was racing a million beats per minute. I turned to my mum who gave me a reassuring look which kinda calmed me down.
"Can I quickly have my phone?" I asked Jenna who had my phone.
She passed me the phone and I switched it on. I admired the wallpaper with me and Sal hugging as he kissed my cheek. It was o cute and that made me happy. I passed back my phone and smiled. Bessy gave me a warm smile as I walked through the double glass doors.