Chapter 11

Until the door knocked. WHY?!?! I screamed in my head! Sal took a deep breath and walked to the front door.
"Hey Q!" I heard Sal say. My sisters eyes darted to mine.
"Is that... Q from impractical jokers?!?!" She asked me, very excitedly. I nodded. "He's my favourite!!" She said to me. She adored Q and Joe! They were her favourites.
"Come in but I have 2 visitors!" I heard Sal explain. Q came walking into the living room and Jessie couldn't hide her excitement.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" She screamed hugging him. Sal came and sat down next to me watching this.
"She's a fan!" Sal told him. Q smiled and he took an automatic liking to Jessie. After she let go Q introduced himself, even though I already know him.
He sat on the armchair in the corner.
"So what's your name?" He asked me.
"Emily!" I replied with a smile.
"Nice and this cutie!" He said pointing at Jessie.
"I'm Jessie!" She told him. "I love cats!!" She said to him.
"Wanna see pictures of my cats?!" Q Sal's excitedly. Sal face palmed as he went through photos with Jessie.
After he done that she asked
"Where's Joe and Murr?!"
"At home I think" Sal confirmed.
"I really want to meet them!" Jessie begged.
"We can if we get meet and greet tickets... which might be a while" I said, sadly.
"Don't be daft, I'll invite them round next time! However the snow looks like it might be a snowstorm!" Sal warned us.
"Yeah the radio said that!" Q added.
We turned over to the news and heard that there will be a snowstorm happening and it has begun.  Sal held my hand soft but tightly. I could see him feeling a bit anxious over this. I gave him a reassuring smile and he sat closer to me, giving me a nervous smile back. Q looked outside the window to see snow getting deeper.
"I don't think I can drive my jeep in this!" He told Sal.
"Stay here tonight. And you girls if you need to!" Sal offered us.
"We should be able to walk home but thanks!" I said to him. He smiled at me.
"I should get going now before it gets deeper!" I said to him.
"Good idea! Text me when your home!" He pleaded.
"Sure thing. Thanks for having us!" I said to him. He leaned in to give me a hug and I welcomed it. I couldn't help but smile and we lingered there for a while. The smell of Sal's hair wafted around my nose as I gripped onto him. We finally broke the hug with him giving me a smile. He opened the door as me and Jessie trudged back to our house.

When I got in I got some pizza and sat around the table with my family. I gave Sal a quick text to let him know I was home.
Me: home :) xxx

Sal's POV
"Ahh she.. they are home safe" I revealed to Q with a smile.
"Good. So you and Emily?" Q asked with a smirk.
"We are just friends!" I told him.
"Sal..." Q said unconvinced.
"Okay... I think I've fallen in love with her!" I revealed.