Chapter 17

Sal looked speechless as he had a look of disgust in his eyes. I kissed his cheek and he broke a smile to me then stared back at this strange women on the doorstep. I walked back home, quite concerned about Sal. I got home, got my pyjamas on and laid in bed.
I peeked outside and the women had walked in. I had no idea who she was. I decided I'd text Sal to see if he was okay.
Me: Hey babe xxx thanks for a great night xxx

Sal's POV
Why was Melissa here?! My ex is here?! She walked straight through into the living room. She broke up with me 8 years ago! I haven't seen her since and I was so happy she left me as I found out she cheated on me a day before we broke up and she broke up with me to stay with him.
I was so angry she was here!
"What do you want?!" I asked very angry.
"Well I wanted to see if I could stay here a couple of day?" Melissa asked.
"No!" I shouted, causing Q to come down stairs.
"Melissa!?" Q as,ed surprised.
"Please I just need somewhere to stay and your the only person I know around New York!" She pleaded.
"There's no room!" I made up.
"The sofa is fine!" She said.
Q looked at me in a way like I was unreasonable for saying no.
"It is freezing out there!" Q whispered.
"Fine!" I agreed. "But you sleep down here, no visitors and stay away from me! And this is for a night only!" I said. I was so angry so I stormed off upstairs. I saw my phone on charge in my room so I picked it up and seen Emily text me. I let a little smile display on my face.
Emily: Hey babe xxxx thanks for the great night xxx
Me: I loved having you here xxx but I'm looking forward to taking you out on a proper date xxx
Emily: same xxx
Emily: who was that women earlier? xxx

What do I say? I didn't want her to think there was anything between us.
Me: an old friend xxx
I lied to her. I couldn't believe it. I hated lying to her, it wasn't fair. But if Melissa leaves tomorrow then Emily will never know....