Chapter 39

The Wedding Day!!

Emily's POV
The day arrived!!! Me and Sal were getting married at 12. I woke up at 9, my hair quite messy and my face looking as tired as ever. My sister and mum bursted into my room, immediately getting me up.
"Morning!!!" My sister screamed.
"Your getting MARRIED today!"
"I am aware" I sarcastically replied back. Behind them was Bessy and Jenna. I was good friends with them but I had no idea why all of them were there.
"Now we should start with hair?!" My mum suggested.
"Definitely!" Jenna said, lifting me off my bed and sitting me up straight.

Sal's POV
I got out of bed with the biggest smile of my life. Today was going to be the best day ever! I had my suit ready and I bought a new lot of gel yesterday so I could do my hair nicely. I looked in the mirror to see my hair, very messy, with untangled curls. I would sort that out later.
I looked on my phone and saw it was 10 a, so I went downstairs to see they guys all asleep on the sofa, except for Joe.
"What are you doing up?" I asked him.
"Well you took care of me on my wedding day so I'm here to return the favour!" Joe replied with a warm smile.
"Thank you!" I replied. I saw Murray, sound asleep on the sofa so I thought to play a trick on him.
"Hey Joe can you get me a glass of water please!" I asked him. He passed me a clear glass of water. I crept over to Murr and tipped it over him and he immediately woke up. "That's pay back for when you did it to me on tour!" I said with a laugh. I also woke Q up and he started laughing straight away.
"Right Murr I want to to go over and see how Emily is okay?!" I asked him.
"Alone??" Murr said.
"Well take Brian!" I suggested. Murr smiled and grabbed his shoes.

Emily's POV
Murr and Q knocked on my bedroom door and walked in.
"You look beautiful" Q said giving me a hug.
"Thanks" I replied.
"So everything is okay yeah??" Murr asked. Everyone nodded together.
"It's 11 am so we better hurry!" My mum reminded.