Chapter 3

I ran downstairs to help my mum and to try and find Sal. I could hear my brother talking about The Tenderloins so I presumed it was with Sal. I followed the trail of voices to find Sal talking to my dad and brother. I smiled and decided to give them some time. I walked out to hear my sister running after me.
"Em!!! Talk to Sal!! He was asking for you!" My sister told me. I gave a sneaky smile as she tugged me into the room. "Sit next to him!" She begged.
"Shhh" I whispered to her.
"It's fine if you want to~" Sal said to me with a smile.
My idol literally asked for me to sit by him!!!! I slowly sat next to Sal with an awkward smile.
"So we actually live next to a celebrity" my dad said with a light laugh.
"I wouldn't call me that!" Sal said modestly.
"Well my sister thinks of you as her idol so.." my brother, Connor told him.
"I wouldn't say I'm a massive fan.." I lied, trying not to freak Sal out.
"Obsessed?!" Connor added. I gave him a death stare.
"It nice to meet a lovely fan!" Sal said with another smile. I couldn't help but stare into his gorgeous green eyes. "Well I have to go, but I'll see you tonight Emily" he said to me.
"Yep!" I replied. I decided to walk out with Sal and I closed the front door to speak to him properly.
"I am sorry" I apologised.
"For what?" He asked slightly confused.
"Uh!" I said with an obvious tone. Sal still didn't understand what I meant. "Them!" I said to him. He lightly laughed.
"Nah my family is the same but your sister is funny!" He said to cheer me up about how embarrassed.
"And I'm not like stalker obsessed I just watch you all the time!" I said sounding even worse. "On the TV I mean" with a little laugh.
"Well I'm a fan of yours!" He said with a wink. "See ya tonight" he said walking home.
'Did Sal Vulcano just flirt with me?!?!' I thought but I'm not lucky so I presumed he was just being nice as I'm knew. I gave him a little wave and walked back inside.
"Oooo Emily has a boyfriend!" My brother teased.

I ignored him and ran back up to my room. I looked outside the window to look to see where Sal was and I saw him looking out of his window up at me. We were both looking for eachother! We just waved and walked away from the window. I sat on my bed emptying a few boxes when I heard my dad coming upstairs.
"So is it only you invited to Sal's house or?" He joked.
"Well~" I began as he laughed.
"I'm joking it nice for you to make a friend!" He said to me as he dropped off another box.
"Hey dad-" I began. He turned round. "Thanks for helping" I said.
"You mean being nice to Sal?!" He said and walked off. Me and my dad were so close that he knew what I meant. As he closed the door I looked back over at Sal's house and thought about what I was going to wear?!