Chapter 12

"What?!" Q asked surprised but happy.
"Well as soon as I saw her when she first moved here I thought she was cute and he more I've gotten to know her... I fancy her!" Sal admitted burying his face in his hands. Q sat next to him with a concerned look.
"What wrong?" Q asked him.
"I really don't want to ruin my friendship with her and I just can't stop thinking about her!!!" Sal told him.
"I honestly think~" Q began until Sal interrupted.
"And I've held her hand a lot and she never lets go and she always smiled!" Sal said.
"I think she fancies you!" Q told me.
"I got her a gift so I might pop round tomorrow!" I said to Q.
"I'm gonna have a shower!" I said going upstairs.

Jess POV
After tea I went upstairs to my room and listened to some music whilst checking my Twitter feed. I saw that the music festival concert I was going to with Sal has been cancelled due to snow. I felt gutted! I decided to text Sal and let him know. I screenshot the tweet and sent it to him
Me: it's cancelled! Absolutely gutted :( xxxx

He hadn't yet replied to the message so I presumed he hadn't seen it. My dad came into the room with a sweeping brush.
"Do me a favour and wipe off the snow on the terrace! Otherwise all the snow will overflow in your room!" My dad said. I slumped off the bed and grabbed the sweeping brush from him. I opened up the door with some snow falling onto my carpet as I began to sweep it off the terrace. I could see into Sal's room and saw him with a towel covering his waist down. I saw him look  at his phone and smile as he sat down then frown. He began typing then my phone buzzed on my bed. I continued to sweep and I could see looking out of his window up at me. I pretended I couldn't see him so he didn't know I peeked in. My phone buzzed again so I walked in and took a look.
Sal: gutted! xxx
Sal: go by your terrace xxx

I went out and saw him waved back at him with a smile. He closed his curtains and I went back inside and closed the terrace door. I smiled at the thought of Sal waving at me!