Dark Matter and Berserker

"Take a left.. A LEFT!!" stammered Shirou as the car took a rough swerve. "AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE RIDER!?"

"Well howdy ho! I'm aware of how to OPERATE vehicles, not the rules of the road kay red head!?" said Rider as she drove Shirou's black and gold company car. "I thought cars lent out by the Mage Association were supposed to be good!"

"They ARE good, you're just going at 100 miles per hour through red lights and U turns!" stammered Shirou. 

"Well if you think you can get there faster YOU drive!" snapped Rider. "I'm Draco the Constellation Dragon, not Steve McQueen!"

"Do you even know who that is!?" said Shirou. 

"NO! But I know it has SOMETHING to do with driving cars!!" said Rider. "WHY COULDN'T WE JUST TAKE LADON!?"

"Cause I don't think flying over a populated area on a 100 headed white dragon is exactly the best thing for the people of Tokyo or Academy City!" stammered Shirou. "And I thought you said Ladon has no wings!"

"She can still fly!"' said Rider. "She's made of starlight!!"

"Are you okay Saber-san?" asked Uiharu gently in the back seat where she and Saber were seated.

"Fine." said Saber. "It only amounted to somewhat of a bruise in the end. She was trying to hurt me little as possible.."

Uiharu nodded, and smiled. "That's one weakness that Misaka-san has always had to deal with.. learning to depend on others for help."

"She's pretty much a more brash version of what I used to be when Shirou was my master." said Saber. "I can understand her desire to do things alone. My mind was set on nothing but the duty to my people and my crown..  I bet this is all kind of going over your head right now.."

"It is.. I'm confused as to what you and Rider-san are involved in" said Uiharu. "But.. I want to help Misaka-san best I can! Tell me how I can do that."

"Trust me.." said Saber. "You're doing enough by being close to Rider. "

"We won't be able to take on Morgan alone." said Shirou. "If that really is her.. "

"It is.. I knew I felt something familiar from 23 when we fought." said Saber. "Something dark.. the reason I turned into Saber Alter. We'll need more help to fight.. especially if she decides to hire another mercenary group like ITEM.."

"I don't think ITEM's going to take any more jobs from her after the fiasco with you and the discovery of the disgusting experiments." said Shirou. "But..  I do have somebody in mind."

"So do I." said Saber.

"Really!? whose your guy?" asked Shirou.

"Somebody who reminds me plenty of you.. only with horrible luck.."

A few moments later, Touma Kamijou was opening his dorm room door to find Saber in her full armor standing there.

"S.. Saber-san!?" said Touma. "Er.. is there a convention in town? Cause I have to say, that armor looks REALLY authentic.. ho.. how did you figure out where I live?!"

"It wasn't that difficult.. I just needed to search for an area where Mana was having a difficult time converging." said Saber. "Give me a moment.."

Saber grabbed Touma's right wrist and held it up, closing her eyes.

"H-hey.. what are you!?" Touma stammered.

"I knew it.." Saber whispered. "Somehow.. some mysterious power immediately drains me of all my strength the moment I touch your right hand. It severs.. no.. it destroys miracles.. "