The Knight of Rebellion.

Touma panted hard as he continued to run up the stairs of the  building.. he had to get to wherever Iselia was fast..

Saber was busy delaying MIkoto, but he wasn't sure for how long she could do that.. he was the key to the entire plan...

Accelerator and Ruler were outside helping Kuroko against an entire military force, they couldn't assist him.. nobody else could..

In fact, that was the entire purpose of Rider coming with him, but in the end, she had to stay behind to deal with Assassin.

"Just my luck I have to go do this alone as usual." Touma panted. "Damn it.."

Touma finally made it through a door, toppling into what looked like a massive storage facility.. 

And when he saw the facility's contents, he immediately felt intrigued.

Familiar looking packages were stacked all over the place. piled upon the shelves.. no return addresses, all of them addressed to various areas all over the world..  the look and shape of the package... if what Saber had told him were to be believed... were Magical Summoning Charms... set to go to new Masters..

But.. So many!? There had to be over a hundred in here..   five whole shelves, each stacked with around fifty packages? two hundred and fifty!? Wasn't a Grail War only fought between around 7 Servants!? Wasn't that the rules according to Ruler? What the heck was going on here!?

"Oh.. beautiful isn't it? the perspective of it?"

Touma whirled around to see Iselia walking towards him, smirking. "The possibility  of so many servants and masters.. coming to fruition... the Greatest Grail war.. the Final Grail War. "

"What the hell is going on here?" Touma growled. "Why do you have all this!?"

"Well.. dear Aleister isn't exactly going to tell you.. nor me.. well.. he did tell me a bit.. but overall I've been too low on the totem pole for any explanations like that.." said Iselia. "How about we just focus on you... I'm very interested... to learn a little more about that Right Hand of yours."

"Get in line." said Touma. "Right now all I'm worried about.. is making you take away that artificial contract you have on Biribiri!"

Iselia laughed loudly. "You really think I would give up such a prize...?  Though you might be interested to know... "

Iselia smirked as her eyes lit up. "The anesthesia wore off during the final stages of the operation.. she was screaming at the top of her lungs.."

Touma's eyes flared with immense rage. "You think.. that everything is nothing but a toy to you? Nothing but entertainment!? WELL I'M GOING TO BREAK THAT ILLUSION OF YOURS!!"

Touma dashed forward as Iselia laughed.

"Oh how quaint." Iselia thrust out a hand, and immediately, ginormous shadowy arrows of darkness exploded from her palms.. flying at Touma.

Touma hurled out his right hand.. blocking the arrows.. as a shockwave radiated outwards from the force of the magic.

"RRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Touma smashed his hand straight through the arrows, causing them to shatter like glass. "No increased agility and strength like a Servant... Morgan.. JUST YOU AND ME!!!"

"Like I need such parlor tricks!!" Morgan slashed a hand to the ceiling above, causing darkness magic to blast out like a blade.. slashing a few support beams.