*5

"No," Jimin said as he coughed awkwardly. "Was that the best question you could think of Hobi?"

Hoseok stared at Jimin and raised his brown eyebrow. He placed his index finger on his chin, indicating that he was thinking of something clever to ask. "Well who's your crush?"

"My crush?" Jimin repeated succinctly as his glassy eyes glared at Yoongi. He immediately stared back at the floor as Yoongi made eye contact with him. Without knowing it he answered, "My fans!"

Hoseok and the rest of the members stared at Jimin for a moment before they locked eyes with Yoongi. There was a lot of staring going on, once again.

"Your turn, Truth or Dare?" Hoseok asked Yoongi before being confronted by Namjoon.

"It's Jimin's turn to ask you now, Hoseok." The leader proclaimed, making even more tension for the two. Jimin didn't even like the game, Truth or Dare. Why'd he have to participate.

Hoseok jumped up in excitement as he clapped both of his hands together. "Let's go! Ask me!"

"Truth or Dare?" The pink haired younger asked the giddy member. Despite he didn't even know what he was going to dare Hoseok if he'd chosen dare.

Jung Hoseok, he was one of the biggest daredevils there was. No one could ever ask him to pick truth

Not even Namjoon.

"Dare!" Hoseok responded, happily as always.

The younger clicked his tongue, thinking of a quick dare for Hoseok before he was interrupted from his thoughts. "Say something embarrassing." Jungkook told, he loved when his hyung's embarrassed each other.

"I dare you to flash your abs on our next Vlive." The younger responded; feeling pretty proud of himself knowing that it wasn't such a hard dare for his hyung.

"Seriously? You want me to just randomly show our fans my abs?" Hoseok started to laugh as he looked at the other members, then back at Jimin, seriously.

"Yep, that's my dare. Now can I go to sleep? I'm tired." Jimin asked Namjoon, getting himself off the floor swiftly making his light pink hair shift to the side. 

"I'm sharing a room with you? I'm tired also." Yoongi told whilst rubbing his now watery eyes. "I'll be in the shower."

Jimin couldn't help but smile. His favorite hyung was was sharing a room with him. He knew he wasn't suppose to have favorites between the rest of the members, but Yoongi was special to him for some reason.

Really special.

|

"I love you baby. Don't say things like that, ever again." Yoongi took a pause as he listened to his girlfriend from the other side. "I understand that, but -"

Jimin listened from his bed at Yoongi's conversation. The walls were almost like paper, they were so thin.

It was always like this. She would get angry at Yoongi for everything. If he didn't call her at least three times a day, she'll flip out. Just like this time.

"Okay jagi, I'll call you in the morning as soon as I wake up, alright?" Yoongi tried his best to be that reasonable boyfriend. Nicole couldn't see that he was trying to balance his career over a love life. Not like she'd care anyway. "Goodnight, honey bunny."

Oh god. The younger cringed at the stupid ass nickname. He hated that his best friend was being tormented by his own girlfriend. It was very unhealthy and Jimin wasn't the only one who thought the same.

"Sorry about that. Nic has been very overprotective lately. It's all because we're so far away from each oth-" The elder was cut off.

"Don't apologize. It's a waste of time. Enjoy this time away from her. You should be happy to get some fresh air." The pink haired younger smiled, showing his beautiful teeth.

"We'll all have some fun, I promise."