*38

Jimin, Yoongi, and Namjoon walked into each of the shared rooms of the members. Hoseok bit his tongue when his eyes met Yoongi's. He wanted to hug him, but Jimin was in front of him and was blocking his way. His smile then turned into a frown and Jimin and Yoongi noticed.

"You don't know how to respond do you? Well before you answer I just wanted to talk this all out." Yoongi explained, but Hoseok had no idea what Yoongi was referring to. He didn't have anything to say except for why he was gone for so long.

Jimin scratched his head as he gathered the other members. "Well if there's going to be a meeting then let's get to it. Talk to us."

|

"I know you're all wondering why I gathered you all here today." Yoongi said casually as all of the members, including Taehyung's family size bag of tortilla chips. Hoseok cleared his throat and clasped both of his hands onto the dining room table, looking at Yoongi indicating that he was listening.

Yoongi didn't really like all the attention on him, but they all deserved an explanation since he couldn't pretend that nothing happened.

"Wow, where do I start -" Yoongi was interrupted.

"At the part when you stormed out of my room." Jimin suggested which earned an ugly glare from Hoseok. Jimin shook it off and continued to focus on Yoongi and him only.

Yoongi cleared his throat as it felt dry. "Oh right..." He paused as he sat down at the dining room table. "I want you to know that it wasn't your fault I left, Jimin." He said, which was a big fat lie.

He was one of the main reasons why Yoongi didn't want to be in the house anymore.

Two of his best friends had confessed that they were both in love with him, was it normal to stay in a situation like that?

No. It is your fault. You and Hobi, but you can't know that. You'll think I hate you if I told you you're the reason why I left.

"Then why did you? What were you two talking about before you left without a trace? Did you two argue?" Hoseok questioned as the room fell silent. Hoseok sighed as he leaned back in his chair. "So I'm guessing you two did."

"Yoongi hyung, what is it that you wanted to tell us? You haven't really answered Hoseok hyung's question. We're all dying to know what happened. Do you hate us or something?" Jungkook asked before Namjoon butted in.

"Of course he doesn't hate us. I think I know the reason why you left. Does this have something to do with you and Hoseok?" Namjoon asked, remembering their conversation from a couple weeks ago. Yoongi had forgotten he'd talked to Namjoon and Jin about him and Hoseok and that Jimin was the entire problem.

"Jimin...what you told me that day. Did you mean it?" Yoongi asked Jimin whom had his chin in the palm of his hands. His eyes widened as Yoongi said his name.

"I mean everything I say hyung."

Hoseok bit his lip as he stood up from the table. He felt tension between Jimin and Yoongi and he didn't like it. He wanted to know exactly what was happening. "What exactly did he say Yoongi hyung?"

"I told him that I was in love with him. I'm sure you can't relate now can you Hoseok?" The younger smirked as he side eyed Hoseok. He could see his facial expression and it wasn't a pretty one.

Hoseok looked extremely upset.

"What did you just say?" Hoseok questioned as his left eye twitched. He felt a wave of anger flow through him. He wanted to snatch Jimin's hair out of his scalp, but Jimin didn't respond, instead, he leaned his head on his right arm and yawned.

"So which one of us do you choose?" Jimin inquired Yoongi and the entire room was in awe by Jimin's statements.

"Are you two playing a joke on us or something? Because it's not funny hyung." Taehyung admitted as he gritted his teeth, feeling uncomfortable with the situation. "Jimin hyung, are you and Yoongi hyung having an affair?"

Yoongi's face brighten at the out of the blue question. "An affair? Ew no!"

"Ew?" Jimin pondered.

Hoseok snickered as he left the table. "Well we all know who he's choosing." He said, but Jin stopped him before walking any further.

"You should listen to what Yoongi has to say don't you think? Obviously he's beating around the bush and avoiding to answer any questions. Aren't you curious?" The elder asked and Hoseok shook his head no.

"This isn't between me and Yoongi. This is between him and Jimin and I couldn't care less about what him and Jimin have together." Hoseok told. "There's really nothing here for me anymore anyway."

"Hobi don't say that. There is a lot here for you. We're here for you, our fans are here for us. Why would you say that?" Seokjin questioned before Hoseok walked away from him. He sighed and followed him.

"Jung Hoseok..."

Hoseok turned around as his name called sophisticatedly.

"Instead of walking away from your problems, why don't you come and solve them." Jimin stated as he stood to his feet. "Can we settle our differences?"

Hoseok looked up and down at Jimin as he faced him. There was only one way they could've solved their differences.

"I'm willing to do that, but only on one condition." Hoseok concluded, "You need to abandon your feelings toward Yoongi."

"What? Why so you could have him for yourself?" The younger asked and he wasn't pleased. "I know how you feel about Yoongi. You and I feel the same way. I heard you two that night. You took him out on a date didn't you. You tried to seduce him and failed."

What a great way to settle each other's differences.

"Why don't you go hang out with your favorite dongsaeng, Jungkook and leave Yoongi alone. You're only doing this because your jealous. You think someone's going to steal Yoongi away from you." Hoseok growled as he heard a rang. "Who's phone is that?"

"Don't try to change the subject hyung. Just admit it. You want to date Yoo-" Jimin was cut off as the rang continued. "Who is that?"

Yoongi leaned over the table to collect and unlock his phone. "Mhm." Was all he said before he placed his phone back onto the wooden table.

Then all attention was on Yoongi.

"Who could be calling you at a time like this? Is that the person you've been staying with these past few days?" Jimin questioned as he whipped his hair.

"Um well, no." Yoongi answered as he shoved his phone as far as he could in his pant pocket.

"Well was it important?" Namjoon butted in as he spotted a hint of concern on Yoongi's face. "We can talk about this later if you want."

"No, it was just Nicole."