16*

Namjoon and the rest of the members were on their flight back to Korea. It was such a rush that Namjoon had almost forgotten his passport.

Luckily he remembered it and everything was packed and ready to go.

"Yah! Yoongi you're all over Twitter." Jungkook pointed out as he passed Yoongi his phone. Yoongi wasn't the members whom would always get attention, and when he got it that meant it was something serious.

"Yeah, I saw it. People are already making memes about it. I don't know why people posting pictures of me with cats. As if me and a cat had some type of comparison or something." Yoongi exclaimed as he reached Jungkook back his phone.

"There's also a hashtag that says Sope is real. I'm not sure what that means yet, but I think it has something to do with what happened tonight." Taehyung muttered which made Jimin even more annoyed.

"Suga and J-Hope. That's their ship name, or you can just call it Yoonseok." Jin explained as he trolled through retweets on his iPad. "At least that's what Army says it is."

"Jimin accidentally pushed Hoseok after the show. I thought that was pretty funny too, but I don't see anyone talking about that." Namjoon giggled as he enjoyed the comfort of laying his head on Jin's lap.

Hoseok smiled and laughed while playfully punching Jimin in the shoulder. Jimin frowned meekly as he pushed the elder's hand away. He felt absolutely exasperated with Hoseok whom thought it was funny.

"Woah guys, there's a new trend on Twitter," Namjoon continued as his eyes were thoroughly glued onto his screen. "It says that there's a new ship between members Jimin and Yoongi hyung."

Yoongi immediately hopped right beside Namjoon and snatched his phone away from his hands. "Why are they shipping me with people? I had enough with Hoseok."

"There's a video at the bottom of the caption of Jimin supposedly staring at Yoongi while he was rapping, but that's all." Namjoon stated as he snatched his phone back from Yoongi's grasp.

Did people actually notice that? I see I'm not safe from Army. Jimin smirked to himself as he pretended to not know what Namjoon was talking about.

He denied ever staring at Yoongi even though the video clearly showed that he did. Obviously, Jimin was going to make up some clever excuse to change the subject.

|

All of the members had arrived safely and soundly back at home. Yoongi was happy to finally get out of the spotlight, well barely.

Everyone was happy to be back home and relax until they started to get the sense that they weren't actually out of the night yet. Ever since last night, fans had been blowing up social media.

"Armys are really excited about us two are they?" Hoseok's face wore a huge grin as they all walked into their dorms, with Hoseok following behind Yoongi.

"Hobi, I didn't actually grope you on stage. That's what it looked like. Don't let this get too far over your head." Yoongi explained as he kicked off his shoes and slip them in front of his door. Hoseok did the same and took the liberty to dive into Yoongi's bed.

"Hoseok get out. We had a long flight and I'm going to bed. I don't want to hear anymore about Sope." The elder yawned in-between words as he pulled off his shirt and buried himself in his blankets. "Can I please go to sleep in peace."

"You can go to sleep in hope instead. I don't want to leave yet." The younger fake yawned as he continued to lie in his hyung's bed. Yoongi wasn't planning to argue with Hoseok any longer. He pulled his blankets over his head and turned away from the younger.

Problem solved.

Until Yoongi's phone started to vibrate uncomfortable.

Yoongi remained underneath his thousands of blankets, trying to ignore his annoying phone. Hoseok was quick to take action before Yoongi attempted to.

Hoseok gritted his teeth and immediately pressed decline. He was annoyed at the fact that Yoongi's ex girlfriend was calling him after all she'd said and did to him. He hated her with a burning passion. At least all of the members did.

You smell like blue cheese and onion powder. Was the last thing Nicole had said to Hoseok. He didn't want to see or hear from that woman again and he for sure didn't want Yoongi seeing, or even thinking of seeing her again.

Yoongi's phone vibrated again, but this time Yoongi was actually asleep which meant he couldn't hear it anyway. Hoseok punched the decline button with happiness. He wanted to block the witch, but he didn't know Yoongi's password.

Wait.

He could use Yoongi's fingerprint to unlock his device. Hoseok had never felt so ingenious in his life. He quickly placed his hyung's phone in silent and stared at a sleeping Yoongi.

He looked so peaceful and unbothered for once and Hoseok wasn't going to let anyone, or anything get in the way of that.

Yoongi's right hand was the only exposed hand Hoseok could see. He discreetly grabbed it hoping it was the right one. His hands were huge compared to Yoongi's. They were warm and soft, which made him feel the same way inside.

I should hold your hand more often. Hoseok grinned to himself at his cheesy comment. He connected Yoongi's index finger to the home button and amazingly it worked. He had unlocked it.

Now revealed all of Yoongi's personal notifications. Then he saw the name. Nicole was the name saved in his phone, with a purple heart emoji on the side of it. As if she even deserved it in the first place.

And Nicole Wang is now blocked from Min Yoongi's phone. Hoseok smiled as he deleted Yoongi's call log. He didn't want any evidence that Nicole had even existed on Yoongi's phone.

Done.

Nicole is now history. Yoongi could finally be happy.