11*

Hoseok stared at his hyung in complete disbelief. He knew he was lying. He knew for a fact that Yoongi wasn't happy with that thing he was with.

"I'm starting to not like you very well, Yoongi. I'm sorry for saying this, but it needs to be said. You're stupid." Hoseok said without any hesitation at all. He had so much more to say. "Nicole called me ugly and talentless and you stood there and said nothing. Like it was true. Is that what you believe too? Am I ugly and talentless to you?"

Yoongi's mouth was dry. He was dying to say something back, but he didn't know what to say that would make Hoseok not feel the way he did. He knew there was nothing to say.

"You do believe it's true don't you? Y'know Yoongi, you were my best friend. Now you feel like a person that I've never met before." Hoseok confessed as he fiddled with the laces in his hoodie.

"It's not true. You are still my best friend and that will never change. You know me, Hoseok. You know I love you. I could never think any less than the person you are." The elder took a step backward, colliding with the shelf behind him.

Hoseok smiled at him and took his hand. Yoongi jerked, he hadn't touched Hoseok in a while.

"I'm not going to hurt you, hyung." The younger exhaled while grazing Yoongi's exposed hand which made the elder cringe in confusion.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi finally asked as he pulled his hand back to his side. He smirked as he tucked his hands into his pant pockets.

Hoseok didn't have an answer. He didn't even know what he was doing. It was weird and he knew he made Yoongi feel even weirder.

"Um, your hands are dry. Do you want some lotion?" Hoseok asked as the older continued to look up at him confusingly.

"Yeah sure."

|

"Look, they have huge chocolate chip cookies here. I've been craving one of these all day." Namjoon said, remembering his long gone box of chocolate chip cookies which Hoseok had the audacity to eat.

"They also have big bagels and pretzels too. Do you want me to buy you one?" The elder summoned.

"Well don't you want one?" Namjoon wondered. "Or we can share one." Namjoon and the elder walked into the bakery, it smelled of blueberry muffins and red velvet cupcakes. It was pure sweet and the bakery was filled with bright colors.

"Looks and smells like my grandmother's house." Jin smiled as he and Namjoon took turns looking at each item.

"What can I get for you guys?" The cashier asked as he slightly flipped his bang out of his eyes so he could see properly.

Namjoon glared back at Jin and awaited an answer. He wasn't paying after all. "Can we get a 2 mega chocolate chip cookies." Jin requested.

"Would that be all?" He asked and the two nodded while looking at each other.

Namjoon and Jin both took a step aback as the other customers ordered. "I heard Hoseok stole your cookies so I thought it'll make you feel better if I bought you a chocolate cookie."

The younger smiled as he checked the time on his phone. "I wasn't really mad at him. You know how Hoseok is. He plays a lot with me so I'm just kidding with him, but he's the one who should buy me a chocolate chip cookie."

"Well I don't mind buying you one. From the kindness of my heart I'll give you anything if you ask for it." Jin confirmed as Namjoon smiled at him. He showed his teeth which made the elder laugh.

They both grabbed and ate their snacks which Jin generously paid for. Namjoon and Jin both met up with Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin at the Gucci product store.

Hoseok and Yoongi stayed behind as they visited several clothing stores. Yoongi saw a shirt that he wanted and Hoseok didn't hesitate to buy it for him. It was just like the old times. When Yoongi and Hoseok would both go out to eat, or to watch a movie.

Hoseok loved every second of it. Luckily Yoongi's girlfriend hadn't contacted—interrupted— their time together. It was just Hoseok and Yoongi.

|

Namjoon and the rest of the members were back in their van, heading back to their hotel suites. It was a long drive, but no one complained. It was a great break for all of them.

Taehyung was talking to Hoseok, Yoongi was talking to Jungkook; while Jimin sat back and crossed his arms across his chest.

"He bought me timberlands and I bought him Gucci socks with a watch." The maknae of the group told as he flashed his bag in front of Yoongi's face which made Yoongi dramatically roll his eyes.

"I highly don't give a fuck. He could've bought you lingerie and I still wouldn't care." Yoongi snickered as he crossed his legs in his seat. Jimin stared at Jungkook as he whispered something incoherent under his breath.

"Are you two keeping secrets?" Jimin asked both Jungkook and Taehyung as the younger ran his slender fingers through his blond locks. The two weren't actually keeping a secret, but they did have an issue between them and that was favoritism.

"No, there's no secret between us. Since you're Jungkook's favorite hyung maybe you two should just share a room with each other." Taehyung scoffed as he folded his arms across his chest. He felt a little betrayed by Jungkook. He thought their friendship was unconditional.

Jungkook heaved a sigh as he tilted his head left. "Do you not like me anymore, Taehyung hyung?"

The older stared blankly as they all reached their destination. Taehyung was the first to get out of the van and Jimin was the last.

The drama between the maknae line was very redundant. It was immature and was never that important to begin with. Jungkook on the other hand took it way too personally and thought of himself as valueless. Meaning, he wasn't Taehyung's best friend; he was just a friend which meant their connection meant nothing.

Knowing that Taehyung was Jimin's best friend really hurt him. He wasn't jealous or angry.

Or maybe somewhere inside of him made him bitter when he saw Taehyung and Jimin together. A part of him felt like he had no one. Even though he had six friends by his side, he still felt alone.

But everything could be okay. Only if they were all close like they were. No concerts. No schedules. Just them.