4*

After Jin had finally fallen asleep, Namjoon had fallen asleep also.

Yoongi was too busy being angry at himself for not telling his girlfriend 'good morning'. His girlfriend would always beg Yoongi to call or text her whenever he was away.

He forgot.

They spent almost an hour, arguing about it. It wasn't Yoongi's fault he was so busy.

Taehyung and Jungkook were watching a movie on Namjoon's laptop.

Yoongi looked really lonely at the time. He decided it was best for him to sleep too.

Jungkook glanced over at Yoongi and then back at the laptop. "Tae Tae." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung not looking up from the laptop. 

"What is it? Please don't tell me you want to switch to another movie again." Taehyung whined as he shoved his hand into his pretzel bag.

Jungkook had motioned his head towards Yoongi so that Taehyung knew he wanted him too look.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook then back at Yoongi, "Uhh, Yoongi-ah..."  Taehyung mumbled. "Do you wanna come watch a movie with us?" He asked, with a mouthful of pretzels.

Yoongi tried not to seem desperate. "No, I'm just going to go to sleep anyway."

"C'mon Yoongi. you're always sleeping. You're like a cat." Jungkook giggled as he tilted his head at Yoongi.

"Am I really?" Yoongi said sarcastically. "Alright, I'll watch it with you two." Yoongi finally agreed, before they would've given up. Which meant he would've been lonely again.

|

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi were watching movies all morning until the evening. They haven't seen Yoongi so happy to actually be spending time with them watching movie without him falling asleep.

He wasn't mad anymore about the his argument with girlfriend. Plus there were only a few more hours until they landed.

Jin and Namjoon both woke up to the sound of ruffling. Jin looked pretty calm and well rested as he got up to stretch.

Yoongi glared at his hyung as he launched from his seat and tugged onto Jin's sleeveless shirt. "Hyung, can we talk?"

The elder stared at Yoongi with confusion written all over his face. "What is it Suga Butt? Are you hungry, or something?"

Yoongi bit his lip from hesitation. He didn't want to mention his girlfriend to any of the members, especially Jin.

She hated him the most.

"Yoongi?" Jin said in a more serious tone. "What is it?"

"It's about Nicole -" Yoongi was interrupted as he was pulled by the elder and into the vanilla scented bathroom. "Hyung!"

"Did you two break up?! Are you finally telling me that you dumped that redheaded cunt?" Jin squealed as he bounced up and down in excitement. He honestly couldn't have been happier.

Yoongi stared at Jin. Knowing that he was about to to be very disappointed. "No, we had another argument."

Jin's smile quickly vanished at the words 'No'. "Oh."