*26

Jungkook's breathing was audible as he carried his favorite hyung on his back. Jimin had asked the younger to reach him the cookies from the cabinet which he couldn't reach, but instead, Jungkook picked Jimin up to let him get it himself.

"G-Grab it! You're not as light as you look to be." The maknae proclaimed, jumping to give his hyung a easier access to the box of unopened cookies.

Once Jimin had reached his merchandise he felt himself being dropped back down. "Well you're the one who told me to hop on you back so I did." He laughed which made the younger roll his eyes and walk away.

Moments later, Yoongi walked into the kitchen happier than usual. Jimin wasn't complaining, he loved seeing him this way.

"Thank you for saving my ass yesterday. I owe you one." Yoongi told, opening the refrigerator and pulling out a plastic container filled with last night's kimchi. "Would you like some of this?"

Jimin shook his head no and replied, "You don't owe me anything hyung. It was all a misunderstanding anyway. I believe Jin hyung owes you an apology for kicking you out of the house."

"Hm, you're not my favorite dongsaeng for nothing Jimin." The elder smiled before Hoseok slowly walked into the kitchen with his arms folded across his chest in a dissatisfied gesture. "Oh hey Hobi."

"He's your favorite dongsaeng? After what he said about your personal life. You just forgive him like that, but when I joke around with you you hate me for months." Hoseok's facial expression looked bitter at the both of them. He didn't think it was fair that Yoongi was picking favorites and his favorite was Jimin.

The youngest stared at Hoseok and then Yoongi. He hated Hoseok for bringing up what he had said a week ago.

"Why does it matter to you who's his favorite? He's my favorite hyung." Jimin confessed as he aggressively opened his box of oatmeal cookies, shoving two of them into his mouth.

Hoseok immediately snatched the box out of the younger's hands and stomped all the way to him and Namjoon's bedroom.

"Don't worry about him. He's just moody as always. I'll buy you some more cookies if you want." Yoongi told Jimin whom was already walking out of the kitchen. It was always something wrong with one of the members and it annoyed the hell out of Yoongi.

|

"Those better not be my cookies you're eating." Namjoon spat, whilst lifting his head up from the television screen. He had been watching Netflix ever since he woke up. He even skipped breakfast that morning with was rare.

Hoseok ignored the other and belly flopped himself onto his bed with the box of oatmeal cookies in his grasp. "Yoongi shouldn't have forgiven Jimin that quickly." He said as he sat up lethargically against the headboard. Namjoon glared over at him annoyed.

"What does what happened that day have to do with you? Jimin and Yoongi talked and solved the problem. Did something happen between you three?" Namjoon asked as if he already knew what happened earlier, but luckily he took time out of watching his Netflix series to talk to Hoseok. Which was something he wouldn't do for anyone.

Hoseok immaturely shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't know what happened. He didn't know how to explain to Namjoon that he was the only person in the house whom had a problem with Jimin. Namjoon paused his show and threw his remote aside.

"Are you seriously not going to tell me? C'mon, how old are we? You're acting like a kindergartner." The younger proclaimed with a sigh, arising from his bed and onto Hoseok's. "Is this about Yoongi coming back?"

Hoseok shook his head no as his mouth went agape, "Being older than you has it's disadvantages. I can't complain to you about my problems because that's your job as my dongsaeng. Telling you that I feel a slight amount of jealousy toward someone would make you feel less of me."

"You don't have to be jealous of me Hoseok-ah. I understand I'm handsome and that everyone wants to look like me, but I like you just the way you are." Jin blurted out as he entered the room. Namjoon and Jin both exchanged glances with each other.

"Were you eavesdropping on us?" Namjoon questioned, not looking away from the elder.

"Yes." Jin bluntly said.

Namjoon sighed as he put his attention back on Hoseok. "Hobi you're only seven months older than me. You have nothing to be jealous of." He said, but Hoseok thought completely different.

"Jin hyung is not the person I'm jealous of. It's Jimin." Hoseok confessed which earned a gasp from Jin. Namjoon wasn't too surprised by Hoseok's statement, instead, he was confused to why Hoseok acted so confident in himself, but still had jealousy over someone else.

"Why are you jealous of Jimin? Is it because of what Yoongi's ex girlfriend said about you?" Namjoon questioned, adjusting himself as he stood in front of Hoseok.

"You two are going to laugh at me if I tell you anyway so what's to point of saying it." Hoseok heaved a sigh, laying back onto his bed pulling his phone from his pocket which Jin immediately snatched from him.

"Tell us what's going on!" The elder demanded, not planning to give the you get his phone anytime too soon. "What made you so insecure that would have you jealous of Jimin?" Hoseok tried regaining himself from the fact that he didn't have his phone in his hands anymore and that he now had to tell them what was really the problem with him and Jimin.

"I believe Yoongi hyung shouldn't had forgiven Jimin so easily. I saw how hurt and angry Yoongi looked when Jimin exposed his secret. You know how much Yoongi hates when we see him cry, so he does it privately. What Jimin said was unnecessary and it wasn't funny." Hoseok confessed, finally feeling some sort of relief.

Namjoon nodded his head whilst staring at Hoseok, "So the problem isn't Jimin, it's really Yoongi. You're more upset at Yoongi because he let's Jimin get away with certain things." Hoseok then nodded yes in response.

"Is that the reason why you've been so close to Yoongi, you want the friendship Jimin and Yoongi has." Jin inquired with a smirk. "You envy their friendship."

Jin was finally understanding what had been happening. Jimin was causing all the jealousy. Taehyung envied Jungkook and Jimin's friendship, now Hoseok envied Yoongi and Jimin's friendship.

It wasn't like it was before.

Hoseok didn't want to admit it, but that was how he felt. He was now getting possessive over Yoongi.