Chapter 19 - Game On

Annie’s POV

“Can I join you?” Blake asked looking down at me his blond hair blowing in the wind.

“Sure.” I said at the same time Kyle growled, “No.”

Blake smiled and so did I, “come on.” I grabbed his hand and tingles shot up my arm.

We were almost to the door and my heart broke, Kyle. I turned around expecting to see him where I left him, but he wasn’t there instantly the smile fell off my face. “Kyle?” I whispered.

“I’m sure he’s fine,” Blake whispered in my ear making me shiver, “Lets go or we’re going to be late for class.”

I let him pull me along, I smiled I mean I was happy but I was worried, where was Kyle?

My mind was somewhere else and I ran into someone their arms wrapping around my waist catching my fall. Before I had the chance to blink and say thank you his arms disappeared and I wobbled straightening myself.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Blake growled in Jesse’s face.

“No. Don’t.” I yelled running up to them.

“This punk is going to pay for running into you.” Blake told me tightening his hold on Jesse’s neck.

“No, please it was an accident.” I screamed trying to push Blake off him, “Stop.”

Blake turned to me his eyes glowing with anger, ‘Step off, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You hurt him in anyway you hurt me.” I told him my voice wavering.

“Are you sticking up for him?” He growled pushing him harder against the way.

“Please, he’s my best friend.” I whispered.

Blake let go of him in a second and wrapped his arms around me in an instant. “Sorry baby, I didn’t know. Forgive me?”

I pushed Blake off me and ran to Jesse as he stared at us shocked. “Come on I’ll explain everything.” I told him tugging him behind me.

I pushed open a supply closet and brought Jesse with me.

“What are you doing with that guy?” Jesse asked.

“I’ll explain but first things first, are you still mad at me?” This questions had been bothering me for days ever since we got attacked I wasn’t allowed to see any other guys until this morning, in fear one of them would be my other mate.

“I was never mad at you.” he shook his head.

“Then why..”

“I wasn’t mad at you but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t mad.”

“Who..oh Kyle?” I nodded finally understanding.

“Yeah but it’s just because he gets you and I’m just the best friend.” He told me turning his head away.

“Jess please don’t be mad at Kyle, he’s going through a hard time right now.” I begged.

“I’m not mad anymore, don’t worry. I just need time to adjust that you aren’t just mine anymore.” He told me taking my hands. “What is he going through? Is he going to be alright?”

“You know how we got attacked in the woods?” I asked and he nodded, “well I lost a lot of blood, and Kyle had to do this thing and long story short, I now have two mates.”

“Two!?” He asked wide eyed, his eyes shone in anger and then he was scared, “You’re her.” he whispered.

“What? Jesse?” I asked grabbing his arm keeping him still, “Who?”

“What are you doing here?” he asked frantic, “You need to go home. Now.”

“Jess I don’t...”

“No, no, no.” he shook his head.

“Calm down Jess.” I pleaded with him.

“Annie!” Kyle shouted throwing open the door relief flooded through me but I was still worried and curious. “Don’t tell anyone about her.”

Jesse nodded, “I’ll keep it a secret.”

‘Where are you?’ Blake’s voice rang in my head.

“Blake wants to know where I am.” I told them quietly making Kyle growl.

‘I’m safe.’ I sent him and clutched Kyle’s shirt in my hand pulling myself closer to him. Kyle leaned his head down burying it in my hair kissing my neck as my body tingled.

“I love you.” I whispered to him.

“I love you more.” He whispered back slightly holding me tighter.

“Game on.” Blake laughed from behind us, I had the urge to pull away, to look at him and to stop myself because my heart ached at the possibility of hurting Kyle I held him closer. Kissing him on the neck to show him I wasn’t going anywhere.

*******************************

I'm obsessed with writing this! haha Anyway I love the comments it helps with the whole writing thing... so thank you. And everyone who votes you literately make me smile because I take it you like it but if you don't you should tell me, but thanks too.:)

Thanks for reading..:) Update soon.