//Chapter One//

Sophia's p.o.v

^what she's wearing

^what she's wearing

I get up and get ready for the day. I walk down stairs and see my step dad Cris taking pictures of objects and my mom finishing up her breakfast. "Morning Guys." I said taking a seat. "Morning Sophia, you know that director from the movie mama?" My mom asks. "Andi Muschetti?? Of course, why?" I ask grabbing an apple.

"Well, he's shooting a remake of IT and Cris is big on acting and he and I were wondering if you would like to audition?" My mom asks patting my shoulder. "Yes!! Thank you thank you, omg!!" I shout jumping up and down. My mom and step dad giggle. "Okay well will share that excitement later, but right now I gotta give you a ride to school!!" She shouts hurrying me out the door.

I finally get to school and sigh. The only thing good here is my best friend Macy. "Sophia over here!!" Macy shouts. "So how was your weekend!?" She asks excitedly. "Good actually, why?" I giggle. "No reason just because I missed you!!" She said pulling me in a hug. She was the only person besides my parents that cared about me. At least I hope. "Oh it's you guys." I hear behind us and I automatically know it's Jack Grazer. "Oh looks like our appealing looks caught the eye of Jack Blazer." Macy said in a fake cheery voice. "You wish and I told you guys I only smoked ONCE!!" He said walking off. He didn't like us but neither did the rest of them. Finn was the least rudest and actually showed some sympathy for people.

"Wow Macy you really like reminding him of his canceris mistake don't you." I said giggling. "Hey if he wants to make fun of us for nothing I'll back fire on him for something." She states. "You once again defeated me with your states and opinions." I sarcastically surrender. The school bell rung and I was not looking forward to being trampled in the halls considering the fact I'm five foot tall and everyone else is like five foot six and up. It made it worse that Macy went down a separate hall. "Ugh, sorry, excuse me, sorry." I say getting past people. I then accidentally tripped someone and I got slammed against a locker for it. "Hey what do you think your-oh it's just you." The person says letting me go which I know realise is Wyatt Oleff. "Chill dude it was an accident." I said as he let go.

I finally made it to my class which my first class was actually a fun class, it was robotics and I was a class helper in this class in case anyone forgot something or didn't know how to do something I either find them a supply or help. People say robotics is manly for guys but I beg to differ because I and two other girls attend this class. Of course the to other girls are not a helper there a student working on there object. Usually you have to be an adult to help with this class but the teacher said I could because I was a straight A student who already did robotics from 5th grade to 8th grade and they were with high school kids and collage students.

What in the world is Jaeden Leiberher doing in this class? "Leiberher what are doing here?" I asked the boy who also participated in making fun of MT friend and I. "I decided to join,,what are you doing here?" He asked. "I am a class helper and this was my get away from regular people's bs!!" I stated. "Oops." Was all he replied with. I huffed and walked off clearly annoyed. "Miss Lilis this boy forgot a set of science goggles can you find him some?" The teacher Mr.Harlo asked. "Sure Mr.H of course." I replied. I was the only teen in the class that was aloud to call him Mr.H because he is best friends with my step dad. I couldn't find any so I had to go look in the lost and found. "Be right back Mr.H I'm gonna go look in the lost and found." I said walking out the door. I went to the lost and found closet and heard what sounded like three people laughing. I opened the door and..yep. My luck. It was Jack Grazer, Wyatt Oleff, and Finn Wolfhard. "Ditching class are we?" I sarcastically asked crossing my arms. "Please don't tell-." "She wouldn't dare or else." Wyatt said cutting off Finn.

"Oh really? What makes you so sure of that Oleff?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "Yeah Wyatt we can't hurt her because she's a girl." Jack said. "Well I don't care what the hell her gender is, she better not tell or she's dead." Wyatt exclaimed locking eyes with me. "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I won't fight back." I said rolling my eyes which broke the stare. "Plus her dad is Cris and he knows almost every parent in this town." Finn says. "Can you guys just move so I can get the freaking science goggles behind Wyatt and I won't tell." I said clearly frustrated. "Jeez what got in your coffee." Jack sarcastically said. "Your bullshit, that's what." I stated. "Ooh dang goody goody actually said the bs word." Jack said in a sarcastic shocker tone. Wyatt handed me the science goggles but before I took them he gripped my wrist. "If you tell anyone, you. are. dead." He said in a low tone. "Please, you don't scare me." I said even though I felt kinda scared.

I walked out and slammed the door. "Sorry for the hold up Mr.H but here we go." I said handing the nerdy boy the science goggles. After ten minutes the class bell finally rung. I walked out the door but Jaeden stopped me. "Oh great another one of you." I stated. "You didn't tell anyone that they were in there did you?" He asked. "Oh so you know?" I asked in a not so shocked tone. "You didn't tell anyone,,did you?" He asked ignoring my statement. "No, Jesus now let go of my hand and let me part my ways. " I said angered. "Watch what you do Lillis." He stated. They make big deals out of everything. I walked to the lunchroom and sat by Macy. "God how I HATE those idiots." I said sitting down. "Drama is lingering, I can feel it." She said in a sarcastic realization face. "Ha! When is there not." I stated. The day went by and I finally went home.