//Chapter Two//

^Sophia's outfit but without the hat

Sophia's p.o.v

I woke up and got dressed then went down stairs. “Morning mom, where's Cris??” I asked not noticing him anywhere. “He went to take pictures out back to capture nature at its natural setting.” Mom exclaimed. “Makes sense; mom where and when is the auditioning?” I asked. This next Monday at the Chicago Arena.” She stated taking a drink of her coffee. “Okay..I'm really nervous.” I said honestly. “Don't be, they want someone who can be themselves around others and be comfortable with it.” Mom setting down her coffee.  “Gotcha now let's go I have perfect school attendant record and I'm not breaking it.” I said as we rushed out the door.

I got to school and Macy was absent. “Jokes on her, she's breaking her school attendant record.” I whispered to myself. I sat down at the morning place where every student goes until the bell rings in the morning. “Where's your little friend huh?” A voice said behind me. I turned around and it was all of them behind me. “Shut up she's absent and I suggest you guys quit messing with me or I can tell the principle you guys skipped.” I said facing them. “Do it I dare you and see what happens.” Wyatt threatened getting closer. “Oh I'm so scared.” I said in a whatever tone. “Your such a bitch Lillis.” Jack stepped in. “Karma usually is.” I stated. They all huffed in defeat and walked off.

The teens in my school made a petition called teenage rebellion Tuesday which every teen signed including me because I didn't wanna be a buzz kill and so it was now made a thing for school which is every Tuesday any teen can do whatever they wish like skipping class, running through the lunchroom, hanging with friends and such. Which today would be Tuesday. Ugh I really hated this petition because I personally feel like education is more important but oh well.

I walked into the classroom and like wise no one was in there. I messed with all the robotics stuff. I was looking at all the cool little gadgets and robots people had put together and/or made. “Nerd Alert.” I heard behind me which was the voice of Wyatt. “I'm sorry I would rather be educated and have a good future rather than mess around and be dumbfounded as to what life is.” I stated. “Whatever your still such a nerd.” He stated. “and your still an uneducated swine.” I said rolling my eyes. “You still keeped the secret right?” He asks. “Yeah but be careful Oleff I can easily tell someone if you guys offended me too much.” I stated. He then ran over and grabbed my wrist. “You will not Lillis, if you do I swear to the ends of earth I will make your existence he'll and I will hurt you.” He said looking me in the eye. “Try harder because what your doing isn't intimidating.” I said looking him in the eyes as he did the same. He let go harshly. “This, this is not over Lillis.” He said walking out.

The rest of they day went by pretty much average and I went home just wanting Monday to get here already.