//chapter twenty five//

Wyatt's p.o.v

-----------------------

I woke up and got dressed. I went to the living room to see a confused and frustrated Sophia. "Hey you okay Soph?" I asked. "No I'm upset..I don't know who I am or who any of you are and I don't remember this place and I'm scared and I'm frustrated and I'm lost and I'm-." I cut her off with a hug. "I know your lost. We're gonna help you find yourself again. We're gonna help you find your memory." I said reassuringly. "I don't remember who you are but I have a genuine feeling that I can trust you. Plus your cute." She said with a giggle with the last three words. She's so beautiful. "I'm glad you think that." I said smiling.

Jack ran in and cannonballed in between us. "Hi mom!" Jack said happily. "I have a son!? I didn't think I was that old!" She said in wow. Jack and I laughed. "Nononononono that's just what I call you for fun!!" Jack said laughing.

*time skip to after Andi told her what movie their making and their filming*

"WYATT!! IS YOUR LAST NAME..O..O..Oleff?" Sophia asked trying to remember it. "YES!!!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU REMEMBER!?" I asked happily. "Just that." Sophia said. After awhile we all sat down on the couch. Then Jaeden had me come with him to talk in private. "Hey Wyatt..since Sophia doesn't remember..can I tell her that her and I are dating?" Jaeden asked. I laughed. "No way Jae, sorry not sorry but she's mine." I said. "How about this, whoever wins her heart first gets her fair and square." Jaeden negotiated. "K fine but I'll win my baby because she has a genuine feeling with me." I said defensively. We then sat down on the couch. We both were sitting on sides of Sophia. "Sophia, has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" Jaeden asked. It made my blood boil. "I can't remember, I lost my memory." She said as we all laughed. "I'm gonna go get something to drink." she said. "WAIT I'LL GET IT!!!!" I screamed running to the kitchen. When I came back her and Jaeden were talking away. I felt like an idiot. She's my girlfriend not his. "I'm back." I said sitting next to her. "Sophia..I know you might not but..I like you..a lot will you go out with me?" Jaeden asked. That's it. He crossed the line. "Sure why not." She said yes. Well my heart just broke. I couldn't even speak words. I just ran upstairs and locked my door. I fell asleep crying.

a/n: Heh hello. I miss my ex and I regret breaking up with him bye.