//chapter three//

Sophia's p.o.v

                ^Sophia's outfit

                ^Sophia's outfit

*Skip too Monday cause ya gurl lazy*

I wake up and it instantly hits me. It's Monday. That means. It's audition day. Oh my God. The butterflies in my stomach are raging. I'm so nervous but nevertheless I'm excited. I wake up get dressed and run down stairs. “Mom; Cris; Today is audition day!!” I scream running down stairs. “Calm child, as much as they want you to be yourself, you have to take a great deal in humbleness as well.” My mom said putting her hand on my shoulder. “Your mother is right Soph, humbleness is the key to the directors eye, they love the actors to be themselves but to act with kind and humbleness.” Cris stepped in.

“Yes ma'am, yes sir, but c'mon I still have school and the audition isn't until 4:36pm and I get out at 3:15pm. I say rushing out the door. I get to school and I couldn't contain my smile..starting today my whole world could be a dream. Macy runs to me. “What got you so happy?” She asks. I didn't want to tell anyone that way if I didn't get other I wouldn't be embarrassed. “Because..another Monday yay another day of education!!” I yelled in excuse. “What a nerd, the only person on earth who loves education, I mean oh my God live a little.” Wyatt said coming into view. “You can't live a little until you know the basic facts which come in education smart one.” I said rolling my eyes. “Yeah how about you just lay off!” Macy yells stepping in. “Shut up we're not talking to you we're talking to Sophia.” Jaeden says stepping in. “How about you leave us both alone and and mind your own fucking business for once huh!?” I sarcastically ask clearly frustrated. They just laughed and walked off. “Did I just here my best friend dropping the F bomb!?” Macy asks amazed. I just laughed.

I was now in my robotics class helping around but it annoyed me that Jaeden just HAD to join the one class I loved. “Aye Sophia I need science goggles.” Jaeden said which made me kinda mad. “Be right back then.” I said walking walking out of the classroom. I got to the lost and found closet and I heard voices that seamed like Jack and Wyatt. “Really!? Again!? Why the hell can't you guys pick somewhere else!?” I asked just off my edge at this point. “Because Lillis, we can be anywhere we want, why can't you just expect that.” Jack huffed. “Maybe because education is IMPORTANT and I like not seeing the same jerks everyday in the same place.” I shout. “Jeez your nothing but a buzz kill.” Jack said. “Give me the science goggles before I loose it.” I said hating being called a buzz kill.

Once I got to class I handed the goggles to Jaeden and stayed in my thoughts. After the class ended I went to the lunchroom and sat by Macy. “Y'know it's quite a shame there such bullies because Jack is kinda cute.” Macy said staring at Jack. “Macy!! Snap out of it!! Do you really wanna waste your life for him!! If you go with him you will be throwing away college, a family, perfection and love but if you end up with him it'll probably be canceris mistakes, dealing with unloyalness and most likely homelessness.” I said going through all the possibilities.

After the end of the day it was time to take me to the audition so I shook off everything that went on today. We finally got there and the six boys I was hoping not to see..were in the view. Yep, Jack, Jaeden, Finn, Chosen, Jeremy and the boy himself..Wyatt. Now I was really not looking forward to this. “Hi Sophia Lillis I'm Andi Muschetti the director and what role are you looking to play?” The director asked coming up to me. Which not gonna lie, I was pretty starstruck. “Oh uh I um—me uh I am going to be auditioning for the role of Beverly Marsh.” I say realising my stutter so I quickly contained myself. “Are you sure, you could play Bill with that stutter.” He sarcastically said. “Haha yeah sorry, I'm gonna be honest I am kinda starstruck; I love your movie mama.” I said giggling. “thank you doll, how about we go into the auditioning room.” He suggested as I followed.

*After her auditioning*

After my auditioning I say that in the waiting room. Not gonna lie, I had a confident feeling until..of course..the boys came up to me. “Why the hell are  you here?” Finn asked. “Maybe because I'm trying to plan my future career so I don't live the life of an average.” I said in a sassy tone. “Well I really hope you don't get the part as Beverly or we have to kiss.” Jaeden said turning red. “Don't be so immature, it's just acting and besides your can't be nervous about something that is only one screen.” I said acting like I wasn't weirded out as well. “Plus we will have to spend a YEAR together and that would be hell.” Wyatt spoke up. “Mostly for me because I am the only girl.” I whisper annoyed.

We all got called into a room that was either for rejection or for you got the part. My luck couldn't have failed me more. The boys and I had gotten the part. This summer will be..interesting.