//Chapter Five//

{Just imagine her outfit because you get how her style is by now.}

Sophia's p.o.v

It's the next day. Luckily the boys are being nice to me. We aren't filming today because Andi wants us to get to become closer first. I get dressed and walk out of my trailer. I was kinda homesick at the thought of not seeing my parents for a whole year but it's what I have to do if I don't want distractions.

“Morning Soph.” a voice behind me spoke. “Morning?” I stated now knowing it was Jack and confused that they were actually sticking to their word and being nice. “Stop being so shocked; I'm only being nice because Wyatt told us to and I might as well try.” Jack stated. “K well..I don't know how to be nice to you guys..how do I?” I asked because I only ever was picked on by them. He then gave me a hug. I jumped in shock at first but then I eased. “See, I am kind.” he said which made me giggle. “I guess.” I smiled. “What's got you too so smiley?” Wyatt asked coming into view. “Nothing just being kind.” Jack giggled along. Wyatt looked kinda..jealous? No maybe it's just me.

“Well what do you guys want to do today?” I asked. “Well we will get the others and then we will decide.” Wyatt says. We get the others and go to the boys trailer since theirs we're the biggest because they had to share one. “So..wanna play..truth or dare?” Jack asked. “NO!! I refuse to play that idiotic game and I'm the only girl and it will be awkward and yeah just no.” I ranted. “Wow..how about we get to know you Sophia..I mean all we do is tease you and you know all about us bug non of us know you.” Finn suggested. “I don't know..there's not much too me I mean education is my number one priority and that's all.” I say out of nervousness. “You don't have to be nervous Soph were all friends now.” Jack spoke up. “Hold up, so y'all teased her and y'all are now trying to get along?” Chosen asked. “Pretty much—I KNOW Let's watch a movie!!” Wyatt said interrupting himself. “What movie?” Jeremy asked. “..Annabelle?” I suggested. “Sure.” They all said in unison.

We start to watch the movie and about an hour into it Finn, Jack, Chosen, Jeremy, and Jaeden fell asleep. Leaving me and Wyatt. I myself started to get sleepy. “Tired?” Wyatt chuckled looking at me. “A little  but I'm okay.” I said yawning. “C'mon I'll walk you back to your trailer.” he said chuckling. We started walking to it which was 10 steps away from theirs. “Hey Sophia I..can ask you something?” He asked nervously. “Yes Wy?” I asked trying to keep my eyes open. “Do you wanna gonna go to the beach tomorrow..me you and the boys?” He asked. “Sure.” It got quiet for a moment and we gazed into each other's eyes. We were just about to kiss but then.. “Hey guys what's up?” we heard behind us which caused us to jump. “Hi jAcK.” Wyatt said in voice cracks from annoyance. “Was I ruining something....?” Jack asked. “NoPe nOt a BiT.” I say voice cracking also from annoyance and because I was tired. “I'm gonna go in.” I say slowly but not breaking contact with Wyatt until I shut the door.

I was thinking about what just happened. Was I now now in love with Wyatt..? We're we leaning into each other because were tired and we were falling..? Was it just a moment..? Lord..tomorrow will be something. I do kinda think Wyatt is cute. I mean..yeah no there's no backing up that thought, it is what it is. On that I finally fell asleep.