//chapter sixteen//

Sophia's p.o.v

I woke up the next day with dry eyes from crying in my sleep. If I never would have dated him or trusted him then non of this would have happened. “Why do I gotta be so trusty.” I whined as I sat up. I got ready for the day. Today I gotta film. Ugh. I stepped out of my trailer and seen the boys. Wyatt didn't look sad anymore. He looked kinda mad. I didn't care though. Even though my heart hurt more than a knife going across someones eye. I stood by Finn and Chosen. Jack came over and gave me a giant hug. “What was that for?” I asked smiling. “You look liked you needed one.” He answered then he went back over to his spot. I genuinely loved Jack as a brother.

Wyatt glared at Jack. After we filmed and everything I walked back to my trailer only to be stopped. “So your not even gonna say anything to me!?” Wyatt asked angrily. “There is nothing to say.” I answered. “Doesn't matter I'm still your boyfriend!!” He yelled. “I can change that so quick.” I snapped back. “Do it then.” He said locking eyes with me. “No because this is just a stupid fight.” I answered. “Then why don't we just make up!?” He asked really mad. “Because we clearly aren't over things yet!!” I yelled. “Would you two shut the hell up already!!” Jeremy and Jaeden yelled in unison. “You twice stay out of this unless you want me to make it your problem as well because I sure as hell can.” I snapped. “Ooooooh you guys just got sassed by the best!!” Jack said putting an arm around me. “Jack, she's still my girlfriend you know!!” Wyatt yelled. “Wyatt grow up already; just because you are my boyfriend doesn't mean that I can't be friends with guys!!!!” I snapped. “Me grow up!? At least I'm not trying to act like an adult!! You act like your everything when your not.” Wyatt said rolling his eyes. “Then why did you even like me!?” I asked kind of upset. He just stayed silent.

“I don't know.” He finally said after thinking. My eyes started tearing up. “You don't know!?” I said before running out. Wyatt started running after me. “SO I WAS JUST AN IDIOT IN LOVE THINKING YOU FELT THE SAME!?” I yelled crying. “No!! That's not what I meant!!” He yelled grabbing my arm. “Then tell me now!! Were you ever in love with me?” I asked upset. He stayed silent for an entire minute. “That's what I thought.” I said walking off. He  had the most upset face like he wanted to chase after me but he just let me run to my trailer. I turned around to look at him and he was balling his eyes out yelling at himself.

Wyatt's p.o.v

“That's what I thought.” Sophia said running off. I truly did love her. I was an idiot to not tell her right then and there. I just let her run off. I started crying unstoppably. It hurt that I just let her run off like that. I turned around and seen the boys shaking their heads disapprovingly. They walked inside and I started yelling at myself.

I walked inside and they didn't even look at me. “Look I know I'm an idiot but can't you guys help me!!” I shouted very upset. “Wyatt you broke her heart!!” Chosen yelled. “No duh, how the hell do I fix it!? This is a girl we're dealing with. If it was one of you guys I was fighting with all I would have to say is get over it but I don't know how to deal with girl feelings!!” I said upset and crying. “Let's plan something.” Jack said putting his hand on my shoulder. “Like what though?” I ask. “I KNOW I KNOW!! We could set up a big date. We could set up this table with a pretty cloth and candles and you could get a bouquet of flowers, preferably her favorite and we could make an amazing dinner and dim the lights and play soft music in the background and you can explain how your sorry and confess your undying love for her.” Finn spills out. “Damn Finn you are a genius!!” I yelled smiling.

“What can I say except your welcome.” He smiled. Before I could speak up he spoke again. “I swear to God if any of you start singing that damn song I will rip out your vocal cords.” He said raising a hand. “Geez okay.” We all said in unison since we were all about to break out in the song. We all then got rest since tomorrow we were gonna make tomorrow special for her. I love Sophia more than she or anyone will ever know.

a/n: Sorry this chapter is shorter than I would usually make it. I'm seriously hyped to make the next chapter. I hope you guys like this. I have no damn idea how I'm gonna even finish this book but don't worry its not even close to done because I got a lot of interesting and amazing ideas for this book. Hope you guys are loving the book and have a great day everybody!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤