//chapter seventeen//

Sophia's p.o.v

I was woken up by loud and hard knocking on door. "What!?" I asked cranky from just waking up. "Get in something nice and meet us outside." Finn said. "If it has anything to do with Wyatt then nope." I said plain faced. "Well at least dress nice today because me and you are going to a fancy dinner." He said nervously. "Okay." I said them I shut the door.

(Ignore that I didn't block out Instagram that's to much effort 😂😂!!)

I didn't feel like getting overly dressed so I just dressed casual. I grabbed my phone and walked out. A huge bag got thrown over me and I was picked up and ran off with. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? PREPARE TO CATCH THESE HANDS WHEN YOU SHOW YOURSELF!!" I yelled. I was put down and the bag was thrown off and I looked around and I was in the boys trailer only it was dim with two candles lit on their table and a fancy dinner. "What the hell?" I spoke out loud. Piano music started playing on the TV like the piano music from the king and queen days. I turned around and seen Wyatt holding a bouquet of flowers. A huge bouquet. They were white roses. My favorite. (As you can tell by one of my stories and this that I love white roses irl.) Wyatt then smiled big. "Sophia Lillis I love you so much and I'm so sorry for being an idiot about the whole thing. I love you no matter what and your so beautiful. Please forgive me love." He said handing me the bouquet of flowers. "Very cliche of you Oleff but all is forgiven." I spoke up.

"Awesome!! Know let's it!!" He said as we sat down. Jack then came up dressed in a tuxedo and two salads. "For you two love birds." He spoke up in an older fancy tone. "Salad? Really? And what's with the accent, who are you Henry Mancini!?" I laughed out. (Henry Mancini is a piano dude from a long time ago.) "Very funny, I'm trying to be proper job shut up and eat your salad." He said cranky. "Wait! I need ranch!!" I yelled. He got out the ranch and then handed it to me. Wyatt and I almost started eating until I stopped us. "Wait a minute, I'm a good Christian girl who reads her Bible and not to mention PRAY so c'mon." I said signaling him to give me his hand. We did our silent prayers and began to eat. (If any of y'all aren't Christian you don't have to act like that part happened if you don't want too.)

After we ate I got up and started dancing to the old song playing.

(^Ya'll think the 80's is old y'all check the real shit out)

He started laughing and joined me. We were dancing together and I almost fell but he caught me and we started laughing. We gazed into each other's eyes for a moment and then kissed. Then we got back up and started dancing again. "I love you Wyatt Oleff." I laughed out. "I love you too Sophia Lillis." He chuckled. Once we were done we sat on the couch and watched Walle (or however you spell that lil robots name, all I know is that movie is freaking sad.) After the movie he walked me to the trailer. "I had the best day ever love." He said hugging me. "I agree." He then gave me a kiss and then I went inside. I fell on my bed and smiled big. I then fell asleep feeling the best feeling ever. I love Wyatt Oleff.

a/n: Damn this is a short chapter but it's cute and I wanted to post twice in a row because I was excited to make this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed and just remember, Bing crosby is the real stuff (I watch my profanity thank you very much..even though I don't really.) Yeah 80's ain't that old, trust me. Have a great day or night or afternoon, where ever the hell you guys are. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤