//chapter fifteen//

Sophia's p.o.v

I wake up the next day and get dressed. I go over to the boys trailer. “Hey guys I won't be able to hang out with you guys today because I'm still catching up with an old friend.” I said as they let me in. “I wanna meet her.” Wyatt said. “Did you just assume my friends gender?” I asked offended. “Guy?” He asks. “Ding ding ding we have a winner.” I said sarcastically. “your not gonna cheat on me right?” He asks upset. “Wyatt, I would never..I fucking love you.” I said making him chuckle. “I love you too.” He smiled.

I walked over to the park where Rolland said he would be. He had another guy with him. “Rolly who's this dude?” I asked after me and Rolland hugged. “This is my brother Levi.” He said with a  ta da voice. “What? Brother?” I asked confused. “We adopted him last year because they were gonna kick him out since he's sixteen.” He spoke up in a did you know voice.  “Ohh cool—NOT the adopted part I-I mean wait yes the adopted part—no not like that though I mean uh it's not cool that they were gonna kick you out I mean it's cool they adopted you but its not cool that your paren—I'm gonna shut my mouth now.” I said as they just looked at me straight faced with an I'm listening face. “Still haven't changed much.” Rolland said laughing.

I giggled and we all started to talk. About an hour later the boys came up to me. “What are you guys doing here?” I asked looking up as me Rolland and Levi were on the grass. “We wanted to meet these people.” Jack said as me and the other guys stood up. “Well this is Levi and Rolly, well I call him Rolly but his full name is Rolland.” I said looking at him and giggling. Wyatt glared fire some reason. “Cool oh and we also wanted to hang out.” Finn said plain faced. I hesitated for a moment but then then Rolland spoke up. “Awesome what do you say bloody basic buddie?” He asked bumping my shoulder causing me to laugh. “Of course!!” I laughed out. Wyatt quickly got in the middle of us and grabbed my arm and gave me a kiss. “So Rolland how long have you been friends with my girlfriend?” Wyatt asked stating the 'my' part. “Since second grade actually.” He stated. “Oh cool well did she tell you that I am her boyfriend?” He asked making sure that the "I" part was heard. “Yes she did.” He chuckled.

“Good.” He stated. We were all talking and then Rolland looked at me. “Basic buddie your so adorable now, haven't even changed a bit.” He chuckled. Wyatt glared. If only Wyatt knew that Rolland is like a brother and I am like his sister. “Awe Rolly same for you.” I giggled. Wyatt, now red looked like he was about to lose it. “Well why don't you just date him then!!” He yelled and then ran off. Everyone gave him glares before he ran off. I ran up to him as he was heading for the trailers. “What the hell was that about Wyatt?” I asked angered. “What the hell was that about? What the hell was you and him about??!! You guys were flirting right fucking in front of me!!” He yelled in my face. “We were not!!!!” I yelled very angry at this point. “YES THE HELL YOU WERE!! YOU CALLED HIM CUTE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY NOT TO CALL YOU CUTE!!” He yelled pissed off at this point. “SO YOU EXPECTED ME TO SAY I'M UGLY!? SORRY BUT I EXCEPT COMPLEMENTS!! THAT'S ALL THAT WAS BUT YOU ACTED LIKE A BABY AND DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF IT AS JUST A COMPLEMENT!!” I yelled getting some weird looks from people in the streets. We then got to the trailers and we ran into him and the others trailer. “WELL IT'S NOT LIKE I'M GONNA GO UP TO A GIRL AND BE LIKE OH YOUR HOT NOW IS IT!?” He yelled slamming the door. “WYATT THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT!! THIS IS A FRIEND!! WE ARE LIKE SIBLINGS BUT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU WERE TO BUSY MAKING IT SEEM LIKE YOU WERE THE VICTIM!!!!” I yelled in tears. “SHUT UP OKAY!!!!” He yelled slamming his fist on a table as tears started streaming down his.

“Oh so now that you realize how big of a fool you were your gonna tell me to shut up?” I asked angrily laughing as tears streamed down my face as well. “JUST SHUT UP!!!!” He yelled in my face. I started walking towards the door but he grabbed my wrist. “Please don't leave.” He whispered out looking guilty as tears we're streaming down his and I's face. I yanked my hand out of his grip and ran to my trailer. Once I walked through the door I threw myself on my bed and started crying until I fell asleep.

a/n: sorry for not posting in a few days, some stuff occurred and things but I updated!! Lmao not like anyone cares kms. Hope you like it anyways!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤