//Chapter Four//

Wyatt's p.o.v

  ^His Outfit

  ^His Outfit

I wake up and still can't believe I got the part for Stanley. This is a life changer. I mostly can't believe that Sophia is going to be in this as well. She doesn't know that I have a crush on her and she probably doesn't feel the same because I bully her so much. I get dressed and walk to the kitchen.

“Morning mom; watcha painting today? I ask. “Not sure, I put the brush to the canvas and I let the paint brush do what it does.” She said calmly. “Well we gotta give me a ride to school, then you can sense communication with the brush.” I chuckle. When I get to school I walk over to Jack who is messing with Sophia and her friend like always. “Hey Jack-O.” I said slinging my arm around his shoulder.  “Oh great now there's two.” Sophia said rolling her eyes.  “Get use to hun, your gonna be stuck with us for a year.” I said sarcastically. “Don't remind me.” She replied crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. I really hated bullying and picking on her because it makes her hate me more but I don't know how to stop. When the bell rang Me, Finn, and Jack went to our class for the first time in a week. We usually like to skip bug teachers would get suspicious.

Of course we pay no attention though because its history. “Wyatt could you tell me who King Henry was?” The teacher asks. “Uhh..a king?” I say in a smart Alec tone. She huffs and skips me so I zone out because today is also not to mention the first day summer which means the first day of shooting IT 2017. Finally the class ends. “Ugh.” I sigh. “What's up with you?” Finn asks. “I wish somehow Sophia would..like..be at least friends with us since we are all gonna shoot this together.” I huff. “So she's just gonna deal with it.” Jack says. “That's so mean..maybe if we try being nice to her.” I say and they give me a 'u good bro?' look. “What it's an option.” I say in defense. “Tell you what..you can and see how that goes because she hates us too much to forgive us now.” Finn speaks up. “Well I'm gonna try starting today when we go to are trailers on set.” I say as we make our way to our table. I keep quick glancing at Sophia. “Someone crushing??” Jaeden asked sarcastically. “Shut the fuck up no I am not.” I say defensively.

It's finally the last day and we go to the set. I see Sophia and go up to her. “What do you want?”She asks kinda rudely. “Jeez I just was gonna say,, we should try to get along if we're gonna shoot a movie together so, Hi how is your day going.” I said kinda as a sorry. “So..you bully me, you pick on me, you threaten me yet you want us to be friends?” Sophia replied. “ Sorry okay..can we please just get along..please?” I beg. “Okay but if you guys start picking on me again I'm telling Andi that I quit.” She said giving in. “You got it Soph, I'll tell the others.” I replied joyfully. I felt some relief. “G U Y S!! Do not, and I repeat; do not pick on Sophia!! Because I finally was able to get her to forgive us!!” I say getting there okay. “Well I'm new so I kinda missed out on this weird friendship.” Chosen chuckled. “Me too dude.” Jeremy said. “Don't worry you guys will fit right in.” I chuckled.