//chapter seven//

Sophia's p.o.v

Sophia's dream: I'm running through these woods. My hearts racing faster and faster. The moonlight is shining and I'm in a white dress that's dirty from the mud. It feels like I'm running from something. No. Someone. I hide behind a tree and breath heavily. I turn around. I shout “WHO ARE YOU” but there is no answer..until the person comes to view. It's Wyatt. Sorry Soph,, I have too. He pulls out a gun. He shoots me and blood stains my already dirt and muddy white dress. I scream and he starts laughing. I then start shaking like someone is shaking me.

*end of dream*

“Sophia wake up your crying!!” Someone says shaking me awake. I then jump up. “Hey what are you guys doing in here!?” I ask frustrated that they seen me crying. “You were crying so loud we had to come and wake you up, plus it's 9:36am so it's time to start filming.” Jack speaks. “Oh, where's Wyatt?” I ask. “He tore his kippah so they have too find him a new one.” Chosen spoke. “Yeah so we just wanted to know if you're okay?” Finn spoke up. “Guys I'm fine is was just a dream, I'm gonna get ready now.” I said. They then nod their heads and walk out.

I get in my costume and the makeup artists do my makeup. We then finally start filming the first part of the movie which took a while because we had to do retakes and stuff and go over all of our lines so in all add up it took us all about two hours just too make the first part of the movie.

*time skip to after filming cause y'all already know how the movie goes so yeahhhh*

After a day of filming I almost walk over to Wyatt but I see him with this girl and their like..flirting. I see Jack, Finn, Jaeden, Chosen and Jeremy all give him disapproving looks but he doesn't notice because he is talking to that girl. “You okay Soph?” Jack asks noticing me being upset. “She's prettier than me.” I say in a sad voice. “No she is NOT!! You are amazingly beautiful Soph!!” Jack says pulling me into a hug. “Awe Jack, thank you.” I say in an awe voice.

We all decide to go to the guys trailer. “Guys wait, can Kate come!?” He asks coming to us. I stay silent. “Yeah sure.” Jaeden replies getting glares from the other guys. Guys this is Kate. I met her two weeks ago and her she is again.” Wyatt says in a ta da voice. All of us just give an awkward smile.

  ^Lillia as Kate Redman (btw I love Lillia so I'm not tryna hate her I swear 😂❤

  ^Lillia as Kate Redman (btw I love Lillia so I'm not tryna hate her I swear 😂❤.)

“Wy Wy who is she?” Kate speaks up looking at me. “Sophia Lillis, she's just a co star.” Wyatt says. That one stung. Just  a co star. Wow I thought we were more. “Yeah I'm just a co star, no worries.” I spoke up in a sweet sarcastic voice. I guess he didn't get that I was upset because he just nodded his head. “K well let's all sit and talk.” Kate says as we all go sit on couches. Kate was next to Wyatt and I was next to Jack and Finn and Chosen and Jeremy we're sitting together. “So tell us about yourself Kate.” Jaeden said breaking the awkward silence. “Well, I was born in Paris because my parents we're on a vacation there when they had me, I grew up in Hollywood and just moved here too Chicago two months ago and my dad is mayor here in Chicago um we live in a four story house, I took beauty college early because they said I have a talent with hair, makeup and nails and I helped kids who were starving around the world for two years.” We were all stunned. “Wow you are awesome!!” Jeremy spoke up.

“Haha thanks....I would like to know about Sophia now!!” She said looking up at me. Oh God..not even the boys know a lot about me..I'm nothing compared to her. “Well..I was raised in a small house in the Broncs uhh we moved here because we thought my step dad would get better photos here and uh..I have a friend named Macy and a twin brother named Jake.” I spoke. I was all red in the face and nervous because everyone embarrassed for me because my life was boring and depressing compared to hers..only I wasn't telling full truth about my life..I wasn't even telling full truth to the boys..really my parents always fought when I was younger and finally they divorced and I gained social anxiety because I was bullied my whole life but the rest was true.

“Oh..fun.” she said looking sarcastic. “Well Wy Wy I will see you tomorrow but I gotta go.” she said smiley. “Okay Kate bate.” He said giggling. Wow. Kate bate. Are you serious. That's not even cute that's just weird. They walked outside and talked for a few minutes so I looked out the window to watch. They we're laughing and giggling and..he..he kissed her. I shouldn't care because he isn't dating me but..I thought we loved each other. I guess not. I ran to my trailer even though I heard the boys yelling for me. I was in tears. I ended up crying myself to sleep.