//chapter eight//

Sophia's p.o.v

Today was another not filming day because Andi the director was sick. I get dressed but I don't even attempt to leave my trailer. I know that Kate would be there. I hear a knock on the door. I open it and it's Finn. “Hi.” I speak up in a not happy tone. “Hey I thought you would need some company.” He said stepping in holding a teddy bear, chocolate, and popcorn. “Awwee Finn you didn't have too.” I said in an awe tone. “I know but I wanted you to feel better so I bought you a bear, chocolate and now we are gonna watch any movie you want.” He said smiling. “Well how about..Groundhog Day!!” I shouted happily. “Yay I love that movie.” He spoke. “So where are the others?” I ask. “Still asleep..its 8:26am.” He said putting the popcorn in the microwave. “Gotcha. I just thought me and Wyatt had something..I guess that kiss and him flirting with me was nothing special.” I said upset. “I'm sorry Sophia. You don't need him anyway.” He said taking out the popcorn.

“I guess not.” I said in an oh well tone. We were now halfway into the movie I got sleepy but there was a knock on the door. “Who is it!!??” I shout ask. “Wyatt and Kate..we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us to the park?” They ask. “You don't have too.” Finn whispered. “I know..but it's only nice that I do.” I say going to turn on the light and open the door. “Why not.” I say pretending like everything is okay. “Hey Finn take care of my trailer, I'll be back in a bit.” I said running out. “Why was Finn in your trailer?” Wyatt asked seeming kinda jealous. “He was watching groundhog day with me.” I said in a whatever tone. “So are you guys dating?” I ask. “....Yes.” they said in unison. Well my heart shattered into many pieces. “Cool.” I say pretending like I don't care. I don't know why they invited me. All they do is flirt. “Wy Wy your so cute.” Kate giggled. “Your cuter.” He said laughing. “No your cuter.” she said. “No your cuter.” He said chuckling. “Can you guys cut it out.” I say rolling my eyes. It came out ruder than expected. “wow jealous much.” Wyatt spoke. “No it's just annoying.” I said frustrated. “Maybe if you had a boyfriend you would get it.” Kate said in a fake sweet voice. “Yeah Sophia, if you actually tried to look good and if you maybe tried to be sweet and not such an educated non caring person then you would get one.” Wyatt spoke. That really stung.

“Have a nice life.” I said walking away. They didn't even go after me. Even though it's dangerous for a girl to go alone in Chicago where there are the most kidnappings and murders. I was walking for quite a while. I got lost. I turned around after an hour of trying to find the trailers and I was on the wrong side of the city. “Where are you going.” this woman and man asked. I just keeped walking. I eventually turned around and retraced my steps. I finally found the park again and I found my way to the trailers. I went straight to Andi's trailer. “Andi I quit!!” I yell running in with tears. “What—.”  “DON'T LET HER QUIT!!” Wyatt yelled running in out of breath and interrupting Andi. “Okay first off I wasn't gonna because wants you start you can't quit and second off, why are you crying Sophia?” He asked me. “Nothing..just..nothing!” I yelled running out.

Wyatt followed me to my trailers. Even when I shut the door he slammed it open. “Sophia I'm sorry..I..I really am..the old me came out for a minute and I'm sorry..please don't cry.” He said holding my shoulders. “Wyatt just go to your girlfriend.” I huffed. “I broke up with her because she started talking shit about you and the real her was shown.” He spoke up. “I don't know what to say.” I replied. “Well I do, I want you to be MY girlfriend not her, I want you to not hate me and I want to stop hating you....because I've always loved you..ever since the first day I saw you which was 5th grade but I was an idiot and teased you instead.” He said fastly. “You mean it?” I asked. “Sophia of course I mean it!!” He shouted. “What are we then..say it.” I said. “Boyfriend and girlfriend?” He asked nervous. “Youuuu bet.” I smiled.