//chapter twenty four//

Wyatt's p.o.v

I wake up along with the boys. We go to the kitchen and Sophia made breakfast and is already dressed and ready. “Good morning.” Sophia said happily. “Good morning angel.” I said giving her a kiss on her forhead. After we ate we all decided to go to the pool again. Sophia and I were swimming and having the time of our lives. “I love you Sophia.” I said. “I love you too Wyatt.” She before she went back to swimming. We decided to get a huge pool floaty that looks like a bed. It was really really big and it went kinda far and it was really wide.

We didn't know but Sophia was under water. We put it in the water and Finn and Jaeden got on it. Finn and Jaeden felt thumping underneath them. Since it was windy we thought it was just waves. “Hey wheres Sophia?” I asked looking around. We all started looking and eventually I went underwater where I found her passed out. The floaty was above her. It must have been that. It was covering a lot of the pool so she must have either drowned or passed out.

“CALL 911 IT'S SOPHIA!!!!” I yelled bringing her back to the surface in my arms. They all instantly jumped to the house for the phone.

*Time skip*

We were all impatiently waiting to see if she's okay when finally the doctor came out. “She'll be okay. She hit her head which will cause memory loss so don't be all jumpy and stuff with her. Slowly regain it. Her memory should be back by next week IF you slowly try and regain it.” The doctor said. “Can I see her?” I ask. He nodded. I went in. “Who are you..who am I..where am I?” Sophia asked confused. It broke my heart for her to ask that,,,, nevertheless I kept calm. “Hi I'm Wyatt Oleff. Your in a hospital because we were swimming and you hit your head and lost your memory. Your Sophia Lillis.” I said slowly. “How can I trust you?” She asks. “It's all about matter of faith okay? We're gonna slowly regain your memory.” I said taking a seat by Sophia.

We finally all went home and for right now she went to sleep along with us as well since it's now 10:56pm.

a/n: Yeah this chapter is short but it brings in the good chapters so yeah. Much love!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤