//Chapter Twelve//

⚠ TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠

Sophia's p.o.v

“Wake her the hell up!!” I hear but keep my eyes shut. “I will!!!!” I hear again. “Sophia wake up, we need to talk!!” I hear someone shout as they pull my hand to make me sit up. I open my eyes and there's Wyatt, Jack, Finn, Chosen, Jaeden, and Jeremy.

“Why the hell did you tweet this!?” Wyatt angrily asked showing me his phone. It said “Wow Wyatt and his loser bunch should kill themselves like for real.”   “I didn't write that I-I had to have been hacked..I would never!!” I yelled. “Yeah whatever..we actually thought you were a good person Lillis..I guess not.” Finn said with the others agreeing....even Wyatt. “You guys don't really think I would do that!?” I ask upset. They just walked off. I checked my phone in tears once they left.

Unknown: Again, kys or I'm gonna ruin you. You don't matter and you never have. Once you stop breathing I'll stop ruining. KYS!!

Why are you doing this to me!?:Sophia

Unknown: GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!! YOU. DON'T. MATTER!!!! KYS KYS!!

                                         Read at 8:48am

Even though I was trembling head to toe I still got ready to film. I was nervous to face the boys because they think I'm some bitch even though it wasn't even me who tweeted that. “Guys I was hacked..I would never!! You guys shouldn't kill yourselves and I would never tell you too!!!! You have to believe me guys..please!!!!” I yelled in tears running up to them. They then saw in my face that it wasn't me. “Promise?” They all ask in unison. “YES I would NEVER tell you guys that!!” I said shakey. I then felt weak because I haven't eaten in two days because when I'm upset I won't eat. “Sophia..babe..what's the matter? You don't seem right..for three days now.” Wyatt spoke up holding my chin. “Nothing I'm okay.” I said huffing. Before he could say anything the que people came in. “Time to film.” He said shooing us out.

After filming I got another text.

Unknown: Check ur medias ;)

                                                      ??:Sophia

I checked my medias and the whole thing was me saying how beautiful I am and how ugly everyone else was and saying how everyone was useless and I was everything. I looked at the comments.

User1: what a bitch

User4: ^

User3: Wow kys

User2: I can't believe I thought you were an angel only to find out your a brat!!

User10: Die

User16: Do us all a favor and pull the trigger on your forehead thanks :)

User16: ^ right though

That stung bad. I went over to the boys trailer crying. “GUYS IT WASN'T ME!! WHOEVER THIS HACKER IS!!!!” I yelled running in. “Sophia tell your followers!! Also change your password!!” Wyatt said picking me up and setting new next to him. I did as he said and just like that the comments rolled in on the post that I explained to my followers about what's happening.

User1: Omg I'm sorry I feel so bad now....

User3: Whatever snake 🐍

User6: Oh I'm so sorry please understand that I am sorry :((

User2: #Sophiaisstillasnake🐍

User4: Ilysm Queen

User98: I knew you were still Queen

Some of the comments were negative but for the most part they understood. Then my phone dinged again. It was another picture of me killing myself only this one was very graphic and disturbing it made my stomach hurt. I wanted to cry because it looked awful but the guys were right there.

Unknown: *Picture of Sophia killing herself*

                                            FINE!!!!:Sophia

Unknown: You'll do it?

                                               Yes!!!!:Sophia

Unknown: Finally!! Thanks for nothing because all you did was waste everyone's time ;)

                                         Read at 1:16pm

“Hey guys I'm gonna go.” I said walking out. Before they could say bye I walked out. I wanted her to leave me alone and my phone won't let me block users so this was the only way. I was tired of it. So I got out a piece of paper and wrote my suicide note.

“Dear boys, Love you guys so much but I gotta leave..as in this world..as in take my life. Sorry....I hope Andi can find a look a like but I wish you all a good life.”~Soph

I went to the bathroom and turned on the faucets and filled up the tub all the way. I ran over to the boys trailer and set the note where it was noticeable and I knocked on the door and ran back to my trailer. I stepped into the tub with my jeans, boots, shirt and necklace on which would cause more weight on me to make it harder to come up. I held myself under water. I started to panic. It was taking so long. It was literally now 4 minutes I was under and not taking a single breathe.  I heard banging and hard knocks and yelling on the other side. I started getting week and light headed. The door finally busts open. It's all the boys and the director Andi.

They dragged my week and tired body out of the water. Wyatt did CPR on me too get the water out of my lungs. I then gasped in air really big and loud. Then I cried holding on to Wyatt as he wrapped a towel around me and picked me up. I was to weak to stop then from going in my phone because they wanted to know if my attempt of suicide was caused by someone. Yep. They found the texts. They started to tear up and get angry. Then they got the person's number and texted them this from Jack's phone:

Jack: YOU DON'T F****** TELL OUR BEST FRIEND TO KILL HERSELF!! I HOPE YOU KNOW WERE TAKING YOUR NUMBER TO THE COURT AND FINDING OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!! SHE TRIED TO DROWNED HERSELF!!!! F*** YOU AND YOUR PETTY TEXTS!!!!

                                         Read at 4:01pm

Of course the person didn't reply back. After I felt better Wyatt ranted on me. “Why didn't you tell me about this Sophia!!???? WHY didn't you tell me you were going through this!!?? YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT ALONE!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE!!!! I need you Sophia..I need you. DON'T YOU DARE KEEP THAT FROM ME EVER AGAIN!! I love you..I LOVE YOU!!!!” He yelled holding my face. Wyatt I'm sorry..please forgive me. I really am sorry. I was humiliated. I didn't want you guys to think I was..weak.” I said hugging him. “Babe..Sophia, I will never and I mean NEVER think that. You are my world. I love you okay. You always have me.” He said then he gave me a long kiss. “Your the best noodles but I'm tired.” I giggled. He then carried me to bed and gave me a small kiss on the forehead then he shut the door. I felt better again. My nervousness and anxiety went away. I love him.